• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

I'm in love with this marshmallows!

Posted by iraxmint on Jul 11, 2016

I will sell my soul for these vegan marshmallows! They are very delicious

Dandies are awesome!

Posted by 5334630838942408788 on Jul 13, 2016

I love these - I buy them all the time. Just be careful if you buy something heavy with them, my last few bags got squashed by a box of Clif bars and stuck to the plastic packets.

Perfect! Even better than non-vegan mathsmallows! Шикарные зефирки, лучше чем традиционные :)

Posted by la-neige-au-blanc on Jul 27, 2016

Never was a fan of traditional marshmallows 'cause there are just too tasteless for me, but vegan Dandies are great: fluffly, light and sweet. I'm a fan now. Only one suggestion for a manufacturer is to make them in two different sizes 'cause these are too big for cocoa. But in general they are just perfect. Никогда не любила традиционные маршмеллоу, т.к. они просто безвкусные, но эти решила попробовать и они просто шикарные: легкие, тягучие и сладкие. Теперь я -фанат и жду с нетерпением, когда они снова будут на складе. Единственный нюанс - это большой размер, поэтому в какао, например, эти маршмеллоу не положишь, но в остальном - просто идеально.

Our favirute

Posted by 5470130740080123689 on Apr 24, 2016

Best natural Marshmallows ever

Dixi bake perfect

Posted by Reviewer3254826 on Dec 04, 2011

These are WAY small but about a bag and a half does the top of a dixi bake and even browns in the oven.... this is my daughters favorite thanksgiving day dish and she happens to be vegetarian, these marshmallows are the best we have tried so far and we have tried a LOT of 'mallows!

My vegan, vegetarian and pescatarian family members thank you!

Posted by Reviewer2945226 on Dec 14, 2011

These vegan marshmallows are terrific. By using them, my vegan, vegetarian and pescatarian family members were able to enjoy a couple of traditional Thanksgiving dishes that otherwise would have contained animal products: old-fashioned fruit salad and brown sugar and marshmallow glazed sweet potatoes. They worked just fine in the regular recipes--nothing to adapt--and tasted great! (And the shipping was plenty fast as well!)

Delicious and inexpensive!

Posted by Reviewer2429167 on Dec 29, 2011

The perfect gelatin-free marshmallow for us vegans and vegetarians! Tried them in hot chocolate and they were so tasty. Going to try them in rice crispy treats next. I actually prefer this marshmallow over any other; the vanilla flavoring makes them tastier than the regular gelatin kinds. Wish they sold them at a store nearby!

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1128681 on Jan 08, 2012

I was very satisfied with these marshmallows - they tasted goooood!

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer3140767 on Sep 01, 2011

They taste delicious, mm <3 And if you put them inside a microwave they will grow bigger and bigger. Really fun, hihi!

Love it!