• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Perfect petite marshmallow

Posted by BenayEagan on Jun 24, 2012

I had long been looking for a vegan marshmallow, and have found it. These are everything that you would hope they would be, and are perfect in a cup of hot chocolate after skiing all day, taste nice in a "dressed up" fruit salad, and of course, in s-mores.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2469382 on May 22, 2012

I love eating these. I even made marshmallow fondant with them, to put on cupcakes.

Happy vegan treat!

Posted by MsStaeheli on Jun 05, 2012

These are small, but they make great s'mores, melt fairly well for dishes like sweet potatoes and taste great. I wish they made a bigger, softer style too. Because they are small, they can become a bit on the tought side if you open the bag and don't keep them covered. But they taste good that way too. I try to keep a bag on hand at all times and I use grain sweetened carob chips and graham crackers in the micro to make s'mores. My favorite snack!

Delicious!

Posted by AnnEllen on Mar 18, 2013

These taste better than "regular" marshmallows :) Will order again!

love them!

Posted by catnipmouse on Apr 23, 2013

These are going to be in my shopping cart every time I place an order, they are that good!

Good

Posted by enilorak on Feb 22, 2013

This was good. I like it!

Better than gelatin-based marshmallows!

Posted by marylee on Mar 04, 2013

Even my non-vegan spouse agrees: these are so much better than the gelatin-marshmallows! Very soft and vanilla-y flavor, perfect texture. Too bad they turn sticky in just a few days once opened.

YUM

Posted by 4674614788063983807 on Jun 17, 2013

I'm quite sure my taste buds are dancing right now. These marshmallows are delicious! Be warned, if you order when it's hot outside, they will melt a bit and form large blobs of sticky goodness...which means you HAVE to eat a large blob rather than only one! :)

BEST MARSHMELLOWS

Posted by Infernity on Jun 27, 2013

It's much tastier than the non vegan ones or any other brand I tried, Not as sticky as regular ones and much more fun to eat!

Just like a regular marshmallow

Posted by 4764995140778748198 on Jul 17, 2013

These marshmallows are wonderful. They cooked up perfect and made s'mores the whole family loved.