love them!

Posted by catnipmouse on Apr 23, 2013

These are going to be in my shopping cart every time I place an order, they are that good!

Good

Posted by enilorak on Feb 22, 2013

This was good. I like it!

Better than gelatin-based marshmallows!

Posted by marylee on Mar 04, 2013

Even my non-vegan spouse agrees: these are so much better than the gelatin-marshmallows! Very soft and vanilla-y flavor, perfect texture. Too bad they turn sticky in just a few days once opened.

YUM

Posted by 4674614788063983807 on Jun 17, 2013

I'm quite sure my taste buds are dancing right now. These marshmallows are delicious! Be warned, if you order when it's hot outside, they will melt a bit and form large blobs of sticky goodness...which means you HAVE to eat a large blob rather than only one! :)

BEST MARSHMELLOWS

Posted by Infernity on Jun 27, 2013

It's much tastier than the non vegan ones or any other brand I tried, Not as sticky as regular ones and much more fun to eat!

Just like a regular marshmallow

Posted by 4764995140778748198 on Jul 17, 2013

These marshmallows are wonderful. They cooked up perfect and made s'mores the whole family loved.

Great!

Posted by 4669679883841949037 on Jul 22, 2013

Fluffy, yummy, great! These are a bit smaller than s'mores marshmallow size, though. I had to use one for each little rectangle of Hershey's bar.

Great alternative to traditional marshmallows

Posted by 5565039401526865001 on Jul 29, 2013

I love "real" marshmallows, but these are a great alternative for vegans/vegetarians. They are great to snack on and I've used them in baking as well. They melt just like real marshmallows!

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

Yummy, and vegan. Love marshmallows

The Best Marshmallows by far!

Posted by 5214242969175241070 on Aug 04, 2013

These marshmallows are even more delicious than the ones you can buy at the grocery store and it is wonderful that they are also responsibly produced. : ) I ordered this last minute on a whim just to add a treat to my order and I am so glad I did. I cannot wait to order more! : )