Love Dandy Blend

Posted by 5148529979926118958 on Apr 18, 2015

I love Dandy Blend. It's also good for me. I got a great price from IHerb and.it arrived right on time.

Dandy Blend

Posted by 5681386098945819698 on Dec 11, 2014

Nice flavour but sachet quantities are a bit lean. Need 1 and 1/2 sachets for each cup of tea.

Great taste!

Posted by 5668485544216275247 on Nov 01, 2014

Great taste!

GMO - FREE!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1268906 on Feb 15, 2014

My new favorite beverage! I am so delighted to find a replacement for coffee. I love this stuff! I have to follow a gluten-free diet and I am trying to wean myself off of coffee for a variety of reasons. I was alarmed when I read on the ingredients that sugar beetroot was used. A quick look at their website FAQ's and I discovered that the product is produced in Poland where there are NO GMOs!

easy for on the move

Posted by 4881163763792631904 on Jan 30, 2014

This great glutenfree coffee subsitute is easy to us in the serving pouche. For strong regular coffee (dutch) 2 to be used for one serving.

Healthy alternative

Posted by Biochemist on Nov 23, 2013

It's tastes almost as coffee but much more healthier.

nice alternative to coffee

Posted by 5368160031783700674 on Oct 09, 2013

Although it will never be the same as coffee it is a lovely alternative if you are avoiding coffee. Works well with coconut milk and almond milk also.

Good

Posted by 5112727003000204645 on Jul 27, 2013

This has a unique taste, doesn't taste like a normal tea. It gives me the feeling that I'm drinking coffee, but not

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Nov 11, 2012

For some reason I thought I would like these as I like dandelion tea - but I don't like the taste! Maybe need to experiment and use 2 sachets to make them stronger - or a little milk - but overall, I won't be purchasing again.

Pleasantly Surprised

Posted by 5706231605159964012 on May 02, 2012

Mixed in with hot water and found it to be like instant coffee flavor, although more mild. With my normal coffee I only add milk and no sugar, I found that this needed a little honey, not much, to offset the slight bitterness. Very close to real coffee flavor and hopefully more healthy. I've not found that you can switch cold turkey from coffee without the headache. That would be nice.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »