Dandy Blend is dandylicious!

Posted by 4916904263201778734 on Oct 07, 2013

Wow this stuff is so good! Taste just like coffee! you have got to try it!

Great alternative to coffee

Posted by Caragh on Feb 11, 2014

Make with 1-2tsp and mix with milk first, then add hot water. It's a much better quality drink than instant coffee. I love it.

Dandy is Dandy

Posted by Reviewer2458115 on Mar 13, 2014

Tasty and comforting, Dandy blend makes a great coffee substitute, but it is more than that. You can drink it hot or cold, since it dissolves easily in hot or cold water. It makes a good base for many delicious hot drinks made by adding ingredients such as a cocoa powder, orange extract, peppermint extract, or coconut milk, and a sweetener. Experiment to find your perfect warming beverage that is good for you too.

Yummy. The best tasting I have ever had.

Posted by 5024391567690166938 on Mar 19, 2014

Would definitely order this product again. It is DELICIOUS and has become something I drink every day. Taste is yummy.

I like it

Posted by 5136197121427320388 on Jul 24, 2014

I like to have a coffee once a day but I don't want caffeine, so I tried this dandelion. Taste good.

OMG!

Posted by 4742878098617811749 on Jul 31, 2014

I cannot believe this is not coffee!!! Amazing, rich taste, EXACTLY like Nescafe, froths beautifully, I cannot believe this is not coffee! And the fact that it has dandelion is a huge plus. GREAT stuff! Thank you iHerb for carrying this product!

Delicious and Satisfying

Posted by 5611431091716759883 on Feb 06, 2015

This makes a delicious and satisfying hot or cold drink. Adjust the strength to taste. I have effortlessly reduced my coffee intake with this product. Flavorful and never bitter. I have tried many roasted herb beverages and this is my favorite.

Strong stuff!

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Dec 17, 2015

Compared to the Inka brand, this was way stronger and bitter (had to put more sugar to make up for that) so not sure why it says No Bitterness on the package. I had to use 2 heaping tsp previously, but I will probably only need 1 heaping tsp of Dandy Blend for a cappucino size cup. I foresee this lasting for a long time. Might give this 5 stars if I manage to get a tasty cuppa after adjusting proportions. **Update** I've gotten used to the taste and look forward to my cuppa everytime. I've since recommended to a few of my friends looking to cut their caffeine intake and they have also placed orders after sampling some of mine. Coffee connoisseurs may think it tastes far from the original but everyone agrees that it makes a nice, satisfying cup of beverage and REALLY looks like coffee.

Tastes better than coffee!!

Posted by 4732013886034307023 on Jun 18, 2015

This stuff tastes better than coffee in my opinion :). I have severe chronic gastritis and can't even take a sip of anything that has caffeine in it... I love coffee and I missed it so much. Thank goodness for dandy blend now I can enjoy my coffee flavored drink and not get the dreaded stomach cramps for the next week. Oh and iherb was great. Such fast delivery. I will definitely order from here again!

Favorite Tea

Posted by Reviewer2020565 on Dec 16, 2015

Love this stuff. Tastes rich, toasted, a little bitter and strong like coffee. Also, dandelion is great for you.