We all love Dandy Blend...Kids, too!

Posted by Reviewer1547003 on Jan 29, 2013

My mom told me about Dandy Blend. We aren't coffee drinkers but have always enjoyed Postum. I really like the taste and ease of blend with whatever liquid base I may use (water, milk, almond milk, etc.). I also really like the blend of ingredients.

So delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1429840 on May 06, 2013

I love this stuff! It has been a great substitute for my usual coffee. It is great hot or cold. I make my own "frappuccinos" with it using coconut milk, ice, stevia, dandy blend, and cocoa powder. I should have bought the big bag the first go round :)

second time i buy it..

Posted by CIPRIAN on May 29, 2013

Good quality!

Taste good

Posted by 5498756931968686209 on Jul 06, 2016

I like the taste :) I mix it with almond milk, sometimes with cocoa powder. Delicious and smell great

If you want to quit coffee, this is it

Posted by 5172469978967734485 on Aug 01, 2016

Best product ever, haven't had any coffee or even decaf in over a month and I feel great. Best solution to quit coffee all together

Delicious

Posted by 4878265260322862741 on Aug 02, 2016

This is very aromatic and I use it to replace coffee, to me, it's just as satisfying!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Sep 26, 2013

drinking this every day - an acquired taste, but now prefer it to coffee. (I mix in a spoon of coconut oil - sort of creamy (healthy) result.

Dandy Blend is dandylicious!

Posted by 4916904263201778734 on Oct 07, 2013

Wow this stuff is so good! Taste just like coffee! you have got to try it!

Great alternative to coffee

Posted by Caragh on Feb 11, 2014

Make with 1-2tsp and mix with milk first, then add hot water. It's a much better quality drink than instant coffee. I love it.

Dandy is Dandy

Posted by Reviewer2458115 on Mar 13, 2014

Tasty and comforting, Dandy blend makes a great coffee substitute, but it is more than that. You can drink it hot or cold, since it dissolves easily in hot or cold water. It makes a good base for many delicious hot drinks made by adding ingredients such as a cocoa powder, orange extract, peppermint extract, or coconut milk, and a sweetener. Experiment to find your perfect warming beverage that is good for you too.