I can have coffee again!

Posted by 5285219184452473430 on Oct 04, 2013

yeah I can have coffee again and wow what a great value! I have enough to last... years for one person! I did use this in a chocolate cake in place of coffee.. great flavor

great taste....

Posted by Reviewer1818805 on Apr 17, 2014

perhaps a little pricey but is a nice coffee substitute. I enjoy the taste..I don't drink a lot of it however because of its diuretic effects, which I am overly sensitive to.

Love this product

Posted by 5585228447959751267 on Jun 25, 2014

As an ex coffee lover, I have been looking for a delicious gluten free, caffeine free alternative. Dandy Blend is excellent - full flavoured and tastes great and healthy.

Dandy!

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Dec 24, 2014

Just like having your cuppa o' regular Joe - even able to add stevia & creamer. Can't truly tell if there's any effect other than cutting out caffeine, but should be detoxing. Very tasty!

Dandy Blend

Posted by 4653654291734292689 on Dec 29, 2014

I have tried many coffee beverages and was doubtful about finding one that I would really like. But,I FOUND IT! Dandy Blend is delicious - tasty, satisfying, good for you! It even holds up to a pinch of the spices that I normally put in my coffee. Great product! Thank you!!!

Has taken the place of coffee

Posted by 5290676838101103721 on Mar 01, 2015

I love this product. It has replace my coffee intake 100%. I always recommend it to all my friends who are trying to stop coffee.

Great replacement for coffee

Posted by energyguy on May 15, 2015

I always drink dandelion to cleanse my liver. When I drink this product, I am surprise it taste like coffee. Now when I crave for coffee, I will drink this. Too much coffee will cause problem for my body. The bitterness really wakes me up.

my coffee

Posted by TonyaOgino on May 27, 2015

I found this drink from Dora youtube channel and drink it already a couple of years. This drink helped to stop dringking coffee. thank you, Dandy blend ;)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1028577 on Feb 03, 2016

Smells like coffe -- tastes like it -- feels like it -- just without the "bad" stuff that follows coffe :-)

Dandy Blend is the best!

Posted by Reviewer2020565 on May 18, 2016

Love this tea! Very toasty roasted flavor, rich, and great with some stevia in it! I know people use this as a coffee substitute - it isn't quite that strong or bitter, but it sure is good!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »