Coffee Lover

Posted by 5472369932572094095 on May 02, 2016

Unfortunately because of stomach problems I can no longer drink coffee or anything of high caffeine content.... and I absolutely love my coffee and miss my espresso machine. I tried Dandy Blend after reading many reviews, not just on iHerb but other places, however I just can't get used to the taste. It's not overly horrible but it's not that very nice tasting either.... So after a lot of trial and error, and probably wasting money, I've settled to drinking Pai Mu Tan a chinese white tea and trialing Rooibos caffeine free tea and have had no further stomach pain issues.

coffee beverage

Posted by 4694444937642476200 on Apr 04, 2016

Taste a lot like coffee, you just have to adjust the measurements to your taste. I like to use this when I want a cup of coffee in the afternoon.

Dandy Blend

Posted by 4959693326654093305 on Feb 19, 2016

Thank you for a healthy versatile product dandy blend is something I use daily one of the ways is in my AM smoothie I drink it hot I drink it cold I mix it with healthful products that I have at home to make drinks that are only limited by my imagination they're healthy I even make iCandy using dandy blend I have had no withdrawal symptoms from stopping drinking coffee and if I do have some I never have any side effects when I resume drinking dandy blend thank you for this opportunity to help someone else understand you can be healthy and have delicious things to eat and drink and stay healthy

OBSESSED

Posted by nikalunacapp on Aug 27, 2015

This is the BEST coffee substitute there is! It tastes amazing as is with hot water, hot soy or other non dairy beverage, and as a latte! I add some Maca powder to it as well to just give it an extra something.

dandy blend

Posted by 5417772250729539011 on May 25, 2015

I like the product and it was described and shipped according to my expectations.

Herbal Beverage

Posted by 4831550187993041429 on May 23, 2015

An excellent, tasty beverage, and good alternative to coffee with caffeine; which can be used cold or hot

Dandy blend is my life saver

Posted by Reviewer2880880 on Apr 27, 2015

As herbalist I learned about benefits of dandelion. I also learned about affect of coffee on our liver. After some research i found this amazing tasting blend, I just so love...I gave up coffee all together, one spoon, with bit of milk and some honey is all you need....I don't feel morning rush, and I know I am giving my kidneys and liver Someting really good. On some days, when I need extra punch, I add spoonful of coconut oil and collagen to it... Hooked for life!

Dandy blend

Posted by 5141831353550865924 on Apr 08, 2015

Dandy Blend is AWESOME! Great taste and does not give me heartburn like coffee- plus it is healthier! iHerb has the best price that I have ever seen for the 2lb bag- even cheaper than picking up at local store. And the 2lb bag pretty much lasts a whole year.

Dandy Blend review

Posted by debibenton on Jan 30, 2015

Great product! We love it. going to order some more!

Dandy Blend

Posted by 4787451620020378461 on Dec 29, 2014

Fabulous product--better than expected. I've been looking for a caffeine free,gluten free, sugar free coffee replacement and I found it! I haven't had coffee for a couple of years, but I think I like Dandy Blend better than coffee...no acid or bitterness. My purchase from iherb.com was seamless. I'll be ordering Dandy Blend from them again.