My new favorite addiction

Posted by abbyiherb on Apr 21, 2011

I love the crispiness of the okra, just like potato chips, but much healthier.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1159547 on Oct 26, 2011

Love the okra - the only ones I can find without dextrin. Thank you Danielle Chips for making dextrin-free veggie chips and to you for carrying them.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2487560 on Jun 11, 2011

These could use a lot more seasoning. They have a very mild taste, but I really like the crunch. Too bad they are so expensive. I mainly bought them because my name is on the bag - lol!

Yum!!!

Posted by Reviewer2521800 on Apr 14, 2011

Ate the bag in one sitting.. yes there's one serving in it so it works. Delicious! Great crunch.

Looks Great, Tastes Dry!

Posted by 5485622050526561772 on Jun 30, 2013

Perfectly fried and dried okra. But these little guys need to be dipped into something, like ranch dressing. Other Danielle products are perfect on their own. This one needs help.

Disapointing

Posted by 5371393735207845021 on Sep 27, 2013

I was looking forward to these. I wouldn't call them chips they are whole okra pods. There is a little added salt but it needs something more. They taste like okra. OK for dipping.

Weird oily taste

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Dec 23, 2013

These okra chips look great as they are fried whole and are also nice and crispy. However, the taste (which is the most important factor) is unpleasant. Smells and tastes like old palm oil that has gone rancid.

I cannot eat this well.

Posted by 5036210921941690220 on Feb 08, 2014

The reviews were so great, so I bought this. But to me, this is not very good. It tastes a bit like fried pepper. I don't recommend this to Koreans.

Very Good

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jun 02, 2011

I tried a few kinds of these Danielle chips, and these are by far the best. They are in the shape of actual okra. It would make an interesting party chip with some dip. Crispy and tasty.

Superb Flavour

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Oct 03, 2013

Like that it is very lightly salted, crisp and crunchy, and wonderful okra flavour. Would have given it a 5-star if only it wasn't so oily.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »