No extra oil, but unspecified sugar

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 24, 2012

I purchased these because unlike their other chips, there is no palm oil added only the fat from the coconut itself. Young green coconut us used, which makes for a unique and delicate chip. However, the chips are very small. We found that this makes a better ice cream or Coconut Bliss topping than a chip for snacking or dipping. I have not confirmed with the company the source of their sugar. I am hoping that it is sugar cane and not GMO beet sugar. It is worth a call to find out.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2666123 on Jul 09, 2012

This will not receive five stars after trying the Lundberg Rice Chips (honey dijon!!! mmmm!!), but it is good. Just different to anything, hard to prepare for.

Ok coconut,

Posted by Reviewer2121718 on Aug 13, 2012

The taste is ok, but you get the feeling of eating....fingernails!!

They are OK

Posted by run4bear on Jun 02, 2013

Tasty, but too pricey to eat straight, so I mixed them with my home-made "trail mix". I can get less expensive coconut somewhere else. A bigger package may offer some savings (if offered.

Nice crunch but too sweet for me

Posted by HiNewUsers4HelpClickHere on Oct 16, 2013

These are a nice product but I'd prefer something less sweet. They are a good balance of salt and sugar though and super crispy. Don't expect anything looking like a 'normal' chip though. They are standard coconut flakes that have been baked.

For the ones who can't spend a day without a coco man

Posted by 5657851833012874327 on Dec 20, 2013

I have eaten too much coconut this year, so I didn't love it that much but I'm sure somebody will

Taste pretty average

Posted by 4951300084239483302 on Aug 31, 2014

Found it rather average. Sadly, the chips were rather small. Not bad if you want something other than potato chips though.

Not so great as a snack by itself

Posted by 4758064675124196880 on Feb 09, 2015

Tried it on its own but didn't quite like it. I think it would taste better in a cereal with some other flavors to complement it.

careful with the sugar

Posted by 4669054436696606159 on Feb 26, 2015

Good taste, but the added sugar is not welcome.