Extremely delicious

Posted by Reviewer1004865 on Sep 18, 2015

Loved this organic cashew butter. Smooth and very tasty. But, I can only give it 3 stars due to the unhealthful packaging. To put an oily organic food product in a plastic container is not correct. The oils absorb the chemicals in the plastic and are very bad for our health. I believe a change needs to occur for me to purchase any of their nut butter products

Very good

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Feb 01, 2014

This butter is smooth, creamy and thicker than others from Dastony. The taste is very fresh and pleasant. Overall, it's comparable to cashew butter from Artisana, maybe a little better.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on May 10, 2014

This cashew butter is quite amazing. I've always gotten the other organic kinds around, but this...! Can't even compare! They use raw cashews and then using stone grinding granite wheels, it turns the cashews into this...incredibly smooth confection! It is a smooth as butter! Whoa nellie. Highly recommended.

Yummy!

Posted by 5193357327582741742 on May 24, 2015

if you like cashews, you'll love this. It's quite sweet too.

so yummy

Posted by Reviewer3188403 on Dec 11, 2015

I love this cashew butter. it is very creamy and so tasty too. I have a hard time not eating the whole jar

velvety gorgeous tasting product!

Posted by 4919401604752921361 on Jan 22, 2016

Wow! Gorgeous tasting! And velvety!

Truly wonderful

Posted by 5307946673924016221 on Jan 12, 2015

I just love Dastony's butters! And their cashew butter is purely amazing - so creamy, with a very pronounced taste of milky cashews! I have tried a roasted cashew butter variety by another brand... it simply does not compare! It was almost identical to peanut butter... not good. This is the real stuff... cashew lovers would know!

Ultra creamy indulgence

Posted by VitalityVee on Dec 13, 2014

What can I say? Stone-ground nut butters from Dastony is the best! Cashew nut butter is ultra-smooth and creamy, redolent of sweet cashews and good with everything from smoothies to raw truffles and savory dressings. Most of the time, I enjoy it straight from the jar because it is too precious to be diluted!

Cashew Butter

Posted by 5439448642877920278 on Jun 18, 2014

This one is very close to my other favorite, Mananthana (which you can't find anywhere now.) Much more taste and more visually appealing than Artisan. Do you make it in a larger size?

Too creamy

Posted by 5259262925919856696 on Jul 14, 2014

Too creamy for my liking.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »