DeBoles, Gluten Free, Angel Hair, Rice Plus Golden Flax, 8 oz (226 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Nice for a Change!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Nov 10, 2012

I eat a lot of rice and I find the Angel Hair, plust the golden flax is a pleasant change. Quick and easy to use and allergy friendly.

Not the best we have had

Posted by Jacqueline on Aug 26, 2012

THis was disappointing. We have tried several gluten free pastas. This one tends to stick if you don't stir it almost constantly. And it takes a long time to cook.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1161805 From Louisiana on Dec 12, 2011

Texture and taste aren't bad

Pasta

Posted by Reviewer2169901 From Pennsylvania on Apr 30, 2011

Very important to rinse in water well after cooking and even so it has a different texture in mouth than normal wheat pasta, not bad just different. More al-dente than wheat pastas. Great flavor as oppossed to blandness of wheat pastas. Reason I gave it only 3 stars is because of the small weight of each bag as I would prefer a 1 pound package or larger and this is 1/2 pound pack so I have to remember to order 2 if I'm feeding my usual group.

"Blah" taste

Posted by Reviewer2954358 From New Jersey on Apr 24, 2012

I bought it just out of curiosity of how gluten free pasta would taste. It is horrible, no matter what I added to it. So, with my curiosity satisfied, I will not buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »