Good product

Posted by 5648264904764128309 on Apr 25, 2013

Natural and healthy pasta that is very fragile, breaks into a lot of pieces and is thin after being cooked.

long pasta breaks after cooking

Posted by Reviewer2682420 on Oct 08, 2011

after cooking they were all broken, spaghetti

Poor product

Posted by Reviewer2727227 on Nov 02, 2011

Is not good at all! To make it short I cooked them strictly according to the instruction printed on the box and took them away from the hot water “al dente” and rinsed in cold water but they had turned into an uneatable inform mass of small bits of pasta. I had to toss them.

Bought these for my son.

Posted by 4762721807543644971 on Jul 23, 2014

My son didn't like these noodles they feel apart while cooking

Don't buy!

Posted by 5144006412541305750 on Jun 05, 2013

This is the most discusting boiled piece of karton I've ever had. Granted, I've been gluten-free only for a month so trying new ingredients, but this is really really bad! Had to through everything away! Later I heard gluten-free pasta is best in a little thicker form, since it's not as tough without the gluten.

terrible

Posted by Reviewer3221509 on May 30, 2013

I had ordered 3 boxes. Each one, I noticed that the strands of spaghetti would crumble as I put them in the boiling water. Once cooked, each piece ended up being half an inch long and thrown out. There's a problem with the consistency of this brand that makes them break down before and after cooking. Unless you're looking for pasta mush that resembles oatmeal, avoid this one.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »