Love this gluten free pasta

Posted by Reviewer1041148 on Jan 28, 2013

Some gluten free pastas are grainy and tasteless. This one is soft and delicious. I bought several at the good price offered at iHerb.

Great taste and texture~

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Sep 11, 2013

I read on a previous review that this fell apart for them when they were cooking it - I did not have this experience, I stuck to the 5-7 minutes, as described in the instructions, and they turned out perfect! The taste of these is definitely interesting, if you try one just on its own, but once you add your sauce/whatever you're mixing it with, it tastes great!

Much Better Than Normal Pasta

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 15, 2016

Normal pasta from white flour may be bouncier and have a better texture but it spikes up your blood sugar. This multi grain penne takes away some of the guilt from consuming pasta by including multi grains. A delicious choice. The grainy texture is from the multi grains, embrace it. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Yummy!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

I'm thankful that Iherb carried so many flavorful, gluten-free pastas.