Mrs LJP

Posted by Reviewer2060334 on Jun 23, 2008

LOVE THIS NATURAL PRODUCT. IT SMELLS GREAT TOO.

Wonderful lotion

Posted by Reviewer3062417 on Jul 06, 2011

The combination of great ingredients and smell of this lotion makes it addicting...it is wonderful!

...

Posted by deimiane on Jan 30, 2012

Got it just today, but I already can praise it's wonderful smell and consistency. Applied a little bit on my hands and liked the results. Recommended!

Inexpensive and does the job!

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 15, 2012

This product smells great, rubs in easily and is inexpensive for an organic body lotion. I use it on my face too and it doesn't cause any issues.

I love this!

Posted by enilorak on Feb 22, 2013

Wow, this product is so great! I love it! I have bought a few body lotions on iHerb before, but this one is the best so far. Makes my skin very soft and it's very moisturizing.

Nice!

Posted by 5761355645675979249 on Jan 19, 2015

Nice smell, and is perfect during summertime. In wintertime i would want this in their body butter version!

Smells like orange cream popsicle!

Posted by 4755744971272084565 on May 05, 2015

I received this package within 3 days after ordering! Thanks iHerb.com! It has a creamy orangy smell. Not really refreshening as you would suggest from tangerine-melon. More a warmer cosier scent than refreshing if that makes sense. Better than expected! It smells sweet but at the same time not overpowering. Very light and subtle. It has more of a light texture but moisturising enough for normal skin. I can see it beeing not moisturising enough for dry skin though. I will definitely order the body butter for the winter! Love it so much.

I love deep steep!

Posted by Tonjiz on May 08, 2015

I love deep steep products, they have no chemicals or bad ingrediens. This body lotion is so light and easy to rub on to your skin. It doesn't leave your skin sticky or anything. I looooove the smell! It smells sweet like candy, and fruity!

sickly-sweet, badly soaks

Posted by 5592706320154867162 on Jun 13, 2015

Firstly smell. It is too sweet, I don't like that but not so bad. Then, soaking: it takes some time to rub it into skin. But moisturising is done good. So it deserves 3 from my point of view.

No es lo que esperaba

Posted by Reviewer1110281 on Dec 04, 2014

Me esperaba un olor más cítrico, similar al exfoliante de la misma línea, sin embargo es un olor mucho más dulce y empalagoso, Me huele a rancio.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »