10% Off Orders Over $40!

Deep Steep, Body Wash, Tangerine-Melon, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Great Body Wash!

Posted by Reviewer2307265 on Feb 02, 2010

I use Deep Steep brand lotion already and wanted to try their body wash. It is very important to me to use cosmetic products that are natural and healthy. I have tried many products, like Dr. Bronner's Castille soaps and other natural washes. I really prefer this product because it has a real body wash texture, not oily or watery. BEST natural fragrance ever! You know you can trust Deep Steep to use good ingredients and make a lovely product to use.

Deep Steep Body Wash

Posted by WendysRamblings on May 05, 2008

I bought it for me and now we fight over it. It took many brands to find a body wash that is good for you and makes you feel clean. This is it. Oh, and it smells wonderful.

Mrs LJP

Posted by Reviewer2060334 on Jun 23, 2008

THIS IS MY FAVORITE BODY WASH.

Love it!

Posted by serjandsveta on Oct 04, 2012

I used to buy Deep Steep, Organic Body Wash, Grapefruit - Bergamot, 8 fl oz (237 ml), and then I wanted to try a different one, which is Tangerine-Melon! AND it's MY FAVORITE! I love it! It's not that liquid as Grapefruit-Bergamont, and smells wonderful! You won't regret it :))

Lathers well but the scent disappears too fast

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Apr 06, 2014

This body wash is gentle and lathers very well. And that means quite a lot. The skin feels calm after it. However, the tangerine-melon scent (for the sake of which I bought the product initially)disappears in no time on my skin. I smell it in the tube, a little bit when I start washing and after a minute or less- viola- it is gone. I wish it remained a little longer on my skin than the first few seconds. What's more, it is not easy to squeeze the stuff out of the tube. It is a little bit too jelly for it.