The most amazing scent!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1449199 on Feb 06, 2008

The scent of this bubble bath is the most amazing scent ever! Not masculine or feminine, but so clean and fresh. I love it! The shower gel is thicker than the bubble bath but either can be used in the shower.

Fan-friggin-TASTIC!!

Posted by Reviewer1783267 on Jun 05, 2010

FINALLY I CAN TAKE A BUBBLE BATH WITHOUT BURING & ITCHING!! Okay, that may seem like an excessive amount of capitals, but I have never in my 40 years of life been able to take a bubble bath without my oh-so-sensitive skin burning, itching, and breaking out in a rash. Now I can! Probably because the first ingredient on the list is aloe; I have found a couple of formulas without the Laueths, but they still caused me problems. An additional bonus on this one: HUGE amounts of long-lasting bubble from only a small amount of soap! Will definitely keep buying.

Mild Scent

Posted by Reviewer1726552 on Feb 20, 2009

I use this to soak in the tub after a long day. The scent is not overpowering. This product is not oil-based so it doesn't float on top of the water. Very refreshing...

Best bubble bath ever!

Posted by 5433796426015585807 on Sep 14, 2013

Im a real bath junkie, I bathe 3-4 times a week and I bought this bubble bath 1 month ago. I love it so much! You just need a tiny tiny amount to get A LOT of foam and its really thicke and lasts for a long time. And your whole bathroom smells like grapefruit, how awesome is that!? :D I Will absolutely buy this again! And it does not irritate your skin in any way and thats important to me because Im allergic to regular soap/shampoo etc. Greetings from Sweden!

Excellent moisture

Posted by 5140561142559365668 on Nov 05, 2014

Excellent moisture and Rich bubble occurs

Great

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Jan 06, 2012

Smells wonderful and citrus-y. Bought as a present so can't comment on how it works in the bath.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Aug 24, 2013

It's a good feeling to know I'm not soaking in chemicals like the Avon bubble bath products. Will keep buying this.

lovely

Posted by happydays on Jan 15, 2013

Lovely bubblebath, nice mild scent, not drying.4

Lukter nydelig

Posted by ghovland on Jun 21, 2012

Lukter virkelig kjempegodt!

Amazing smell

Posted by tonjeglez on Oct 23, 2011

This bubble bath is great! I absolutely LOVE the smell, and it is perfekt for a really foamy bath!