Neither has a lot of bubble or scent throw

Posted by mashimaroluff on Jan 07, 2015

Reading the review, I was very excited about this product. I used approximately an ounce in my bath, the same amount I used with other brands (natural too). The bubble didnt even fill half my tub and the scent is very faint. I couldn't smell the chamomile at all, just lavender and faint sour/citrus smell like lemon. The up side is it's natural and come in a very big bottle. I probably use it up, but there are better bubble bath with greater scent and bubble here on Iherb.

relax with lavender

Posted by 4867908076174334537 on Dec 28, 2014

and bubbles. great value

Calming and wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2850054 on May 07, 2014

I don't have any complaints of this product -- love the scent, love the bubbles, love the bottle!

nice bubble bus

Posted by Reviewer1341279 on Apr 05, 2014

This is good for bubble bus. But Laveder and Chamomile....?Perfectly no perfume.

No hace muchas burbujas

Posted by 5596898821587952868 on Apr 02, 2014

No está mal, me ha gustado mucho como huele, pero la verdad es que no hace muchas burbujas

Not my favorite....

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 31, 2013

I ordered this product with great hopes that it would make a luxurious bubble bath but unfortunately, it doesn't. The smell is okay but I'm not really sold on it. I wouldn't order it again.

bubble bath

Posted by Reviewer1357166 on Jun 20, 2013

the best iv found so far but not 100% satisfied. ill continue to use this one till I find a better one

Bubble Bath

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 04, 2012

I love this bubble bath! The best I've found that doesn't have horrible chemicals in it. Will definitely buy again.

great bubbles and totally natural!!

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

I LOVE this bubble bath, have this in lavender and tangerine, live them both. It produces nice bubbles but doesn't have the toxic junk in it that Johnson's etc has. Dont need to use too muchif you add it under the tap whilst bath is running. laveneder good for before bedtime bath as its nce and relaxng and alming dor the kids (& adults!) Will be re-ordering.

kids loves this

Posted by Reviewer3166214 on Mar 29, 2012

the kids adore this. it makes loads of bubbles and when you have finished your bath it leaves the bath nice and clean.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »