Great Stuff -Great Fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2784429 on Apr 22, 2010

I had used Kiss MY Face - Grapefruit Bergamot hand wash at almost twice the cost and KMF's new dispenser worked really awful, so I Tried Deep Steep, and I LOVED IT! Great Dispenser, great cleaning, so now I am buying more - and their bubble bath! GREAT Stuff, with a fragrance that my husband likes ( not sweet and flowery), just a nice citrusy clean smell!

love it

Posted by Reviewer3269355 on Nov 29, 2010

I love the clean and fresh scent of the product. I also like that it's organic and cleans my hands without any cruelty :) Definitely will repeat.

Rich lather

Posted by Reviewer1226688 on Nov 30, 2010

Rich lather, not drying. Pump works well most of the time (unlike the Kiss My Face foaming pump which gets stuck before the bottle is even half empty & is then rendered useless), yet sometimes gets stuck & then comes shooting straight out at your pants from having pressed to hard to unstick it! Still, best foaming cleanser we have tried.

good

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

good but not long lasting

Deep Steep, Organic Foaming Handwash, Grapefruit Bergamot, 8.75 fl oz (258 ml)

Posted by sweden on Feb 19, 2012

Smells wonderful! I buy these now and then so I can reuse the special foaming pump with my liquid Dr. Bronner's soaps. :)

Your nose will fall in love!

Posted by ClaireDeLune on Dec 17, 2012

The scent of this soap is absolutely wonderful. Clean, bright, natural - since it's made with real essential oils, it actually smells like grapefruit and bergamont instead of some flowery synthetic version thereof. There's not a single baddie in the ingredient list (parabens, chemical preservatives, etc) either, and the price is very reasonable for a nice natural hand wash. Highly recommended!

Product goes quickly, but love the fresh scent

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 21, 2015

I love Deep Steep's foaming hand soaps. They are very gentle, get your hands clean, and the scents are so delicious. Grapefruit-Bergamot is my current favorite. It's tangy, delicious, and so unique for a natural product. The only problem is the bottles get used up super fast. I like that they make the refill bottles, but it's still not a super cost effective product for how quickly it goes. Also, the pump got stuck on my bottle after two refills, so I have to toss the bottle anyway now. ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!

great smell

Posted by 4916845624478014593 on May 28, 2014

love using this soap!

Not value for Money

Posted by kurogoma on Jan 24, 2016

It cleans well, but because it is a foaming type, it feels thin and one may not be sure if it is doing its job. it finishes really quickly as well which is why i didnt find it value for money.

Deep Steep foaming hand wash

Posted by Reviewer2933857 on Apr 15, 2015

The formula has changed. It is so watered down now that you will still feel that you hands are not completely clean even after several pumps of soap. I have stopped buying.