Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Deep Steep, Foaming Hand Wash, Lavender - Chamomile, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Gentle hand wash with lavender and chamomile.

Posted by Leione on Apr 22, 2014

I have very dry and sensitive hands and this hand wash is exactly what I've been looking for. It lathers and rinses well, gently cleanses my hands without dehydrating or irritating them, doesn't leave a greasy film or clog pores. Unlike many other hand washes, this one is sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate and PEG free and contains nothing but all-natural ingredients: coco glucoside gently cleanses sensitive skin, removes excess dirt and impurities, unclogs and tightens pores, glycerin moisturizes and nourishes the skin, aloe vera leaf juice and chamomile flower extract soothe, soften and heal delicate skin, calm itching, reduce redness and inflammation, lavender flower extract known for its powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal properties prevents infection and inflammation, rice protein and vitamin E stimulate cell renewal and collagen production, firm, revitalize and rejuvenate the skin restoring its elasticity and preventing premature aging. This hand wash makes the skin on my hands soft, smooth and hydrated. Totally recommend it.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2496189 on May 25, 2012

A much nicer smell than I expected as I never would have thought lavender and camomile would go together... Love the full range of Deep Steep Foaming Hand Washes.

The best hand soaps

Posted by Reviewer1170491 on Feb 11, 2011

These last forever and smell great. My kids like that it's sudsy and I like that it's a great price, lasts long and is organic. We've tried several fragrances of the Deep Steep and I don't think I'll ever use another soap :)

Inexpensive Luxury

Posted by Reviewer1337207 on Apr 20, 2009

I've been using this handwash for almost a year now. It has such a pleasant smell, feels good, and leaves hands feeling clean but not dry.

Nice foaming soap

Posted by Reviewer1296904 on Aug 16, 2011

This soap comes out light and foamy. It has a nice scent, although I'm still partial to the Grapefruit-Bergamot scent. Maybe I have enough lavender in my life as it is! Still, I'd recommend it to lavender fans as a wonderful sink-side soap.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »