Good soap

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Nov 07, 2008

Nice smell and it makes your hands feel soft after washing. I really like this stuff, also because there are no chemicals or toxics in it. So I keep on buying this one. It gives a lot of foam with only one pump movement. It feels creamy.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2714436 on Oct 13, 2009

Refreshing smell, cleans well! Refill with dr Woods or dr Broners liquid soap and add essential oils of your choice. I often add tea tree and Melissa.

My favorite hand soap!

Posted by Reviewer2574188 on Mar 01, 2009

Wonderful smell, clean hands, and no harsh chemicals. Perfect!

impress your guests

Posted by Reviewer1529770 on Aug 31, 2008

I always feel clean & refreshed. Perfect for the spa like mood in your restroom. Your guest(s) will always feel special for that unfforgettable feeling on their hands. Raina h. Snyder

Smells great!

Posted by LantauMama on Dec 15, 2010

smells great! The only problem is we all like it so much it goes very quickly :) half a pump is all you need to wash your hands.

Perfect

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is the perfect soap I have been searching for.....it smells nice and cuts grease and dirt. It dispenses the perfect amount and has a nice consistency. I enjoy using it in the shower too. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Didn't like the smell

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Sep 26, 2014

High quality handwash, as I expected, but the mint smell is a little too much like cheap toothpaste.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer3071918 on Dec 17, 2008

While the fragrance is tolerable -- strong, but okay a while after your hands have dried, it is much too drying for my hands or for those of my children. The washing experience is pleasant, but the severely dry skin afterward is not. This soap is strictly for my husband's hands only now.

weird smell

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on May 29, 2011

smells like the disinfectant spray you put on cuts. cleans well though.

Very Pleasant Soap!

Posted by Reviewer1131519 on Jul 21, 2011

This soap has a nice aroma and gets your hands cleaned without tons of harmful chemicals. I love it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »