nice foam

Posted by 4867908076174334537 on Dec 28, 2014

good product

Didn't like the smell

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Sep 26, 2014

High quality handwash, as I expected, but the mint smell is a little too much like cheap toothpaste.

works well and scented naturally

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Feb 07, 2014

The packaging on this turns out to be a very nice, clean look in my opinion. The foaming pump works well and the soap is not real strong. This is the second soap I've tried by deep steep and I like them both.

Had high hopes after reading great reviews...

Posted by 5479868181487288431 on Jan 09, 2014

...but must say that I personally find the combination of scents a bit odd (more odd that I anticipated). It also smells a bit too strongly for me and the scent lingers on the skin even after rinsing well. I like the way it foams though, and it´s not too drying, but won´t purchase again. Probably a good choice for you if you don´t mind the smell.

Good soap

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 04, 2014

I think this is a good soap and seems natural. The smell is very strong, more on the rosemary side which we prefer a more minty smell. My kids don't like using it because the smell stays on their hands after washing, kids can be particular that way. Seems like alot of people enjoy this soap, but we prefer Dr. Woods peppermint soap. Nice minty smell, natural, and doesn't leave a smell on the hands.

Love this liquid soap

Posted by 4875826815133045622 on Aug 11, 2013

I just love this product and highly reccomend.

Perfect

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is the perfect soap I have been searching for.....it smells nice and cuts grease and dirt. It dispenses the perfect amount and has a nice consistency. I enjoy using it in the shower too. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Foamy, but has very strong smell

Posted by asrealasrainbows on Dec 11, 2012

The smell is very strong. I don't have a feeling of clean hands after using it. Don't try it on your face, as it contains peppermint leaf extract.

Spa-like smell!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Oct 05, 2012

MMMM, this stuff is great! I love the smell! It reminds me of a spa....and the ingredients are great too!

Like the scent Good Foam

Posted by Reviewer2952237 on Oct 01, 2012

Smell special and my hand feel soft and moisture with this hand wash.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »