Great smell, average moisturizing

Posted by DadaBarokova on Jan 29, 2016

I was looking for a foot cream and as I was satisfied with body lotions from Deep Steep I decided to buy one from this brand. And this candy - mint smell sounded really refreshing! The smell is great, I love it! Feet are really refreshed after using the cream but the moisturizing ability should be a bit better. I love the ingredients - it is great that the main ingredient is not water but aloe vera leaf juice. It is true that it is a bit hard to wipe and soak to skin then but I still like and recommend this product.

Regular, but not something special

Posted by 4929779206398411734 on Jan 20, 2016

I used other cream before I try Deep step foot cream, except nice mint nothing special. There is better cream on market.

good

Posted by 5208297864160976459 on Jan 10, 2016

Good

regular foot cream

Posted by 5576946624955927028 on Dec 12, 2015

I cannot say this is my favorite foot cream, it does relieve you from the dry feeling after shower. My feet are in a pretty good condition, so it did not do that much for me. Though i can say it does not soak into my skin completely during night. I even think it is better to use on your legs then on your feet because it has a cooling effect which is super nice after a long day.

good

Posted by 5241265470086725736 on Nov 26, 2015

Lovely product!!!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Nov 11, 2015

Really good cream: it absorbs quickly, isn’t too greasy, provides moisture and a nice cooling effect that relieves tired and dry feet. Texture is thick, but easily spreadable and the composition is fantastic (there is a huge list of nourishing and moisturizing ingredients). This product smells heavenly, like peppermint bubblegum and this fact is a plus for me because I really like mint in personal care products. The beautiful packaging contains a lot of product!. A staple!!

Love it!

Posted by 4898039027888992350 on Jun 24, 2015

Smells like candy - use it every night before bedtime, it's a great foot cream - not to greasy. I recommended it!

Okay

Posted by 4731687206024397562 on Jun 13, 2015

This cream is okay I do not think it is thick enough. Nice aroma.

Good cream – lousy perfume

Posted by LadyFlanders on May 14, 2015

Does it's job alrigtht, but I can't imagine why anyone would want their feet to smell candy. For a good price I might buy it again, but certainly not for the infantile smell.

Excelente

Posted by 5756925653421282318 on May 10, 2015

Tem cheiro de chiclete de menta. Depois de alguns minutos comecei a sentir uma ação refrescante! O que eu usava entes não era melhor(Naturals Skin by Ann Webb Eucalyptus Shea foot relief cream) mas não achei mais para comprar!