I don't like it

Posted by Reviewer2656084 on Aug 16, 2011

I don't like it. There are very small scrub particles.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Sep 01, 2011

The ingedients are top notch and the scent pure and uplifting, but I wish the density of the scrubbing particles was greater. I love the cute design though!

Deliciously wonderful stuff.

Posted by stephd on Mar 19, 2011

I love the how this scrub works and how it smells! It is truly a candy-like peppermint scent... so yummy. It has a great texture -- creamy and not too scratchy, but scrubby enough to polish my rough wintry legs & feet (oh, and I use it on my elbows too!) It's also moisturizing but not terribly oily on my shower floor. PS: It's great to use before shaving... it banishes scaly legs and it helps me get a closer shave, too. Now I can't wait to try the foot cream... AND I hope iherb decides to carry the Candy Mint Foot Stick at some point too... those three products would make a wonderful gift basket for birthdays or the holidays. :)

Nice scrub - приятный скраб

Posted by ohMiriam on Jul 13, 2012

A nice scrub, very refreshing and gives a sense of light coolness. A pleasant smell of menthol. This scrub is good that I bought foot cream of this company too (and cream I like too). Although it seems to me that for the foot it's little weak, I would like more particles scrub, but it is a matter of taste. Despite this, I give it 5 stars. Приятный скраб, освежает и оставляет ощущение лёгкой прохлады. Приятно пахне ментолом. Мне скраб понравился, и я купила крем для ног этой же фирмы (крем тоже хороший). Мне показалось, что скраб немножко "мягковат" и я бы хотела чуть побольше скрабящих частичек, но это дело вкуса. Несмотря на это я ставлю ему 5 звёздочек, он того стоит.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2493063 on May 17, 2012

Nice smell and makes my legs so smooth for a long time

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Nov 03, 2011

Great product

Posted by YekaterinaKatrin on Jul 20, 2012

Good scrub with colling effect

Absolutely wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer3073265 on Jul 11, 2013

After reading other reviews I was wary that it wouldn't have enough 'scrubby' power for my feet but it has a very similar texture to the apricot facial scrub I use on my face and sometimes my feet. I used it on my feet slightly damp, not dripping wet so that I could really scrub. It smells like peppermint oreos and feels super minty. Esp paired with their foot cream. My feet feel great. They get so itchy and dry esp in summer, I live in flip flops. Really helped with the dry skin around my toenails which is hard to get with a paddle scrubber.

not bad

Posted by 5208297864160976459 on Jan 10, 2016

Not bad

good and lovely smell

Posted by Reviewer1432198 on Nov 15, 2013

This smell almost as lovely as the foot lotion. It is not the best scrub but it does make the feet softer.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »