not bad

Posted by 5208297864160976459 on Jan 10, 2016

Not bad

good and lovely smell

Posted by Reviewer1432198 on Nov 15, 2013

This smell almost as lovely as the foot lotion. It is not the best scrub but it does make the feet softer.

Ok, but not impressed - as expected

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Aug 05, 2013

I was looking for a replacement for Scholl's Peeling Cream, which seems to have been discontinued. I'm not sure if it was the AHA that made this cream so effective, but Deep Steep Foot Polish unfortunately doesn't measure up..as expected. There are not enough of the peeling particles in this cream in order to remove rough skin. However the ingredients are nice and safe, the peppermint has a nice tingling, and cooling effect. And the price is ok too. But note that it has to be rinsed off.

Absolutely wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer3073265 on Jul 11, 2013

After reading other reviews I was wary that it wouldn't have enough 'scrubby' power for my feet but it has a very similar texture to the apricot facial scrub I use on my face and sometimes my feet. I used it on my feet slightly damp, not dripping wet so that I could really scrub. It smells like peppermint oreos and feels super minty. Esp paired with their foot cream. My feet feel great. They get so itchy and dry esp in summer, I live in flip flops. Really helped with the dry skin around my toenails which is hard to get with a paddle scrubber.

Good

Posted by ulanika on Feb 14, 2013

nice smell, but doesnt help so much as expected

Wonderful smell but not scrubby enough

Posted by 4705710909156389177 on Nov 07, 2012

I love this polish and it's smell is really very nice. But, as a lot of people say, this polish is quite soft for rough areas and doesn't remove rough foot skin. Anyway I plan to order it for my friend as Christmas present.

Great!

Posted by 5383319443366305173 on Sep 28, 2012

It does not remove all the rough skin, and I have to wear a rubber glove to avoid destroying the skin on my hand, but I'm so in love with the smell on this and the foot cream!

Posted by YekaterinaKatrin on Jul 20, 2012

Good scrub with colling effect

Nice scrub - приятный скраб

Posted by ohMiriam on Jul 13, 2012

A nice scrub, very refreshing and gives a sense of light coolness. A pleasant smell of menthol. This scrub is good that I bought foot cream of this company too (and cream I like too). Although it seems to me that for the foot it's little weak, I would like more particles scrub, but it is a matter of taste. Despite this, I give it 5 stars. Приятный скраб, освежает и оставляет ощущение лёгкой прохлады. Приятно пахне ментолом. Мне скраб понравился, и я купила крем для ног этой же фирмы (крем тоже хороший). Мне показалось, что скраб немножко "мягковат" и я бы хотела чуть побольше скрабящих частичек, но это дело вкуса. Несмотря на это я ставлю ему 5 звёздочек, он того стоит.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2493063 on May 17, 2012

Nice smell and makes my legs so smooth for a long time

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »