Smells very cute!

Posted by 4993478588280434190 on Jan 22, 2014

This smells just like honeydew, and is so convenient to take in my purse, jacket pocket, or backpack. Moisturizing is great too! LOVE LOVE LOVE! do try it.

No esta mal

Posted by ROSSITA on Mar 12, 2015

Lo uso para refrescar(tiene menta y consigue refrescar un poquito), y lo aplico en contorno de ojos. El tamaño esta muy bien, también sirve para los labios o cualquier zona que necesite hidratación. ------------- Si te ayudo mi review, marca SI, abajo, para más reviews, pincha en mi nick Rossita.

Best lip balm stick in the winter

Posted by Reviewer2034783 on Feb 04, 2016

Fresh lovely Honeydew smell! Especially great for use in cold winter weather, always soft to use because of the oily ingredients.

Love it!

Posted by 4652159063939412992 on Apr 24, 2012

Moisture stick is nice and rich, moisturizes just enough without leaving hands all greasy. Smells fabulous!

LOVE IT !!

Posted by Reviewer1287467 on Jan 21, 2011

good smell and nice stick!

Small but packs a punch

Posted by 5103621594500564179 on Jan 06, 2014

Great smell and I've been using it on my lips instead of a balm and it's working beautifully.

Wonderfully softening!

Posted by Reviewer1783267 on Jun 05, 2010

This is the second DS moisture stick I've tried, and it works just as wonderfully as the Grapefruit one! Not as keen on the flavor, myself, but the quality of the flavor is nice...i.e. if I were smitten with honeydew as a flavor, I would love this.

Deep Steep, Moisture Stick, Honeydew Spearmint, .5 oz (14 g)

Posted by Reviewer3292931 on Mar 14, 2012

Cool stick! Will buy another

awesome

Posted by Mushie on Jul 27, 2012

This product felt a little oily on my hands but i found its perfect on my elbows and other dry spots. think it will be awesome on the super dry winter hands love the slight scent of melon, its not too overpowering.

Heavenly Scent

Posted by bewell on Apr 03, 2012

I love the convenience of this smart packaging design and the product works pretty well. It doesn't absorb as well as some and is a little on the greasy side, so I use it on especially dry areas or with gloves overnight. It's also handy to keep at my desk and apply to the back of my hands while working at the computer.The ingredients are pretty good but I wish they would find something of better quality to replace the soy oil in the formula. I've tried this and the Tangerine Melon and they both smell amazing!