Smells Divine!

Posted by 4993478588280434190 on Jan 22, 2014

This product smells wonderful, and it is really nice and healthy for the skin. My elbows, hands, knees, face just soak it up. The only minor issue is that it's so incredibly soft that I went through almost 1/5 of it already. (I will need more!)

Best for dry skin.

Posted by 4943787369989678033 on Jan 06, 2013

I'm suffering with dry skin in winter(actually my skin is combination). My skin was like a desert! After I used this awesome thing, my skin turned to normal. It's best for everyone!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1150210 on May 03, 2009

This is a great product! It lasts a long time... easy to use... smells great... keeps my nails and cuticles looking good for my presentations!

I like to use it at night.

Posted by Freederika on Nov 11, 2010

gentle aroma of lavender, a good moisturizer, a wonderful calming scent. I like to use it at night.

Cool

Posted by Reviewer3340548 on Dec 20, 2010

I use it to moisturaze my dry skin after the swimming pool. Stick is small and easy fits to my handbag. The smell is soothing and it is good for relaxation.

Labios, ojos, etc

Posted by ROSSITA on Mar 12, 2015

Lo queria para el contorno del ojo, es grasoso, y lo uso de noche. ------------- Si te ayudo mi review, marca SI, abajo, para más reviews, pincha en mi nick Rossita.

waste of money

Posted by Reviewer3126835 on Jan 08, 2009

greasy and does nothing

Good

Posted by Reviewer1458641 on Mar 19, 2011

Good

Aaaaah excellent!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Mar 16, 2012

Does exactly what it claims- and the lavender scent is true and fresh. Cute design and very practical to bring along in your purse or when travelling. Recommended!

huele delicadamente a lavanda

Posted by 4633550543502472869 on Oct 20, 2015

me encanta, al contacto con la piel se convierte en aceite y la piel lo absorve super bien, finalmente me gusta su los aunque el lavando no era mi preferido :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »