Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Mar 03, 2013

I've been trying different creams for the past 10 months. More so looking for a good cream for my hands. After buying around 9 different products I've found one I'll be buying again - this one! The ingredients are organic and from what I can see nothing toxic (though am always suspicious of sterates). It sinks into the skin completely and I immediately see improvement in my hands which makes me feel good. I'm finding after daily use my hands are looking rejuvenated, healthy and young. You'd think with shea it could be too greasy but surprisingly this is perfect, sinking in completely and you see how it nourishes the skin. The low price initially made be wonder about the quality, but from what I see it's superior than other more pricey creams I bought previously. I like this cream and happily wanted to write this review. Will be buying again! Thank you to the manufacturer and of course iHerb.

Organic Body Butter

Posted by HeidiT on Mar 27, 2012

This moisturizes very well, and I like the smell.

body butter

Posted by ling76 on Mar 28, 2013

This has a very strong smell, smells like plastic/lemon.. As moisturizer it is only ok..

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Oct 23, 2012

good moisturizer,absorbs quickly, smell is very light.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1566654 on Dec 01, 2011

does its job well and smells amazing.

Body lotion

Posted by Reviewer3301659 on Jan 26, 2009

I love this product. I love the fact that I am using something organic. It has a lasting effect on my skin. I think it mositurizes my skin well and smells good. I have given it as a gift many times to my friends.

Just what I needed

Posted by Reviewer1426494 on Feb 03, 2009

I love this lotion! It moisturizes very well, and smells delicious!

Lovely Scent - good Value!

Posted by ShelleyP on Nov 17, 2014

This is a lovely, rich body butter and smells wonderful. When I use this I often get comments about how nice I smell. Being a butter, it is quite thick, making it perfect for dry winter skin, dry feet etc.. The ingredients are pretty clean as well compared to a lot of other creams. This product used to be more expensive but is quite reasonable now for 6 oz.

Mighty Bergamont

Posted by Reviewer1569345 on Sep 24, 2009

I love this body butter. It really softens skin and smells great. The fragrence last long and leaves your skin feeling refreshed, not greasey like some of the body butters.

The best shea butter product

Posted by Reviewer3213529 on Nov 28, 2009

I find this product to be extremely soothing on my skin. I love the fragrance.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »