fresh smell but..

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

It takes time to apply it properbly

j aime

Posted by 4614444498709016055 on Apr 02, 2015

hydrate et nourrit tres bien la peau seche et tres seche ."butter"??moi je dirait lotion epaisse.parfum agreable pas trop present.

Still love this

Posted by 5144551075129303153 on Mar 04, 2015

I keep ordering this body lotion - I love it for the smell and feel. It's also pretty long lasting.

Lovely Scent - good Value!

Posted by ShelleyP on Nov 17, 2014

This is a lovely, rich body butter and smells wonderful. When I use this I often get comments about how nice I smell. Being a butter, it is quite thick, making it perfect for dry winter skin, dry feet etc.. The ingredients are pretty clean as well compared to a lot of other creams. This product used to be more expensive but is quite reasonable now for 6 oz.

loved it

Posted by 5440571908600881573 on Aug 16, 2014

great smell and texture

manteca

Posted by gurrumina on Jul 14, 2014

Manteca hidratante con un olor a cítricos, olor muy sutil que no perdura durante mucho tiempo en la piel. A la hora de usarla es un poco densa y tarde un poco en absorberse, pero cuando se absorbe deja la piel bastante hidratada.

Don't like it :(

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on Jul 26, 2013

I was expecting a refreshing, tangy and pleasant scent, but this body butter smelt like lemon detergent - with a strong emphasis on the detergent part. It was adequate texture-wise but the scent was badly done.

Like it!

Posted by 4779764588716578911 on Jul 12, 2013

Smells delicious! At first fresh citrus grapefruit smell and after a while you can sense the bergamot. The fragrance lasts a long time. The moisturizing effect is excellent, my skin gets well hydrated. I find it a bit difficult to rub in.

body butter

Posted by ling76 on Mar 28, 2013

This has a very strong smell, smells like plastic/lemon.. As moisturizer it is only ok..

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Mar 03, 2013

I've been trying different creams for the past 10 months. More so looking for a good cream for my hands. After buying around 9 different products I've found one I'll be buying again - this one! The ingredients are organic and from what I can see nothing toxic (though am always suspicious of sterates). It sinks into the skin completely and I immediately see improvement in my hands which makes me feel good. I'm finding after daily use my hands are looking rejuvenated, healthy and young. You'd think with shea it could be too greasy but surprisingly this is perfect, sinking in completely and you see how it nourishes the skin. The low price initially made be wonder about the quality, but from what I see it's superior than other more pricey creams I bought previously. I like this cream and happily wanted to write this review. Will be buying again! Thank you to the manufacturer and of course iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »