Derma E, Avocado and E Cream, Dry Skin Relief Formula, 4 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

ok for the price

Posted by Reviewer1622002 From Wisconsin on Apr 17, 2011

I've used derma e products before but needed something a bit more moisturizing than the cream with vit c and dmae. it feels and smells good but makes my makeup look cakey when i wear it in the daytime. works well at night on my sensitive skin with no breakouts. not too greasy. like it ok. big jar, so i'm using it on my elbows etc. good for the price i guess.

not very moisturizing

Posted by beautiful From Russian Federation on Apr 01, 2012

Unforunately, this creme is not not as moisturizing as I thought it would be. It is very light and leaves my skin rather dry. Smells good. I think it will be great for hot summer months, but not for cold weather.

Feels good

Posted by Reviewer2096603 From Maryland on Mar 31, 2009

This creme is not as thick as I would have liked it to be but it is moisturizing and feels and smells really good.

ззззз

Posted by Reviewer1569476 From Russian Federation on Jun 06, 2012

very good

Really good for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2912092 From Norway on Aug 22, 2012

This cream leave my skin soft and not greasy. It renews my skin at night, and if I have some acnes the cream make it fade faster. Can be used by the whole family, no parabens, perfume and not tested on animals. It's a shame that the sale of this cream has been discontinued.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »