Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Derma E, Exfoliating Mask, 4 oz (113 g)

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Jun 23, 2011

This cleansing masks refines skin texture without drying out the skin as other masks do. Light pleasant fragrance.

отличная

Posted by Reviewer1076449 on Oct 24, 2013

люблю даже больше чем мятную) очень хорошо подсушивает, как смываешь - кожа прямо как новая!

Wonderful!

Posted by underfundig on Feb 22, 2013

I've just used this product for a couple of weeks, but already the result is noticeable. My skin is definitely smoother and my complexion looks better. It tingles a tiny bit at first and it dries after a little while when applied to the skin, but still feels light and it is much easier to remove than a clay mask. I have tried several physical scrubs before and never seen a result like this with any of them, so I will never use a scrub again (plus I have a lot of acne scars and don't want a scrub to mess up the healing process). I also notice that my pores have reduced in size. And the smell is wonderful (pineapple). All in all I am very excited about this product!

amazing mask

Posted by 5717917318287822270 on Jun 24, 2013

amazing mask and I absolutely love it. The skin becomes smooth, making your wrinkles invisible. I can say that the skin of my mother (75 years old) looked smoother and younger after using this mask. прекрасный продукт. Кожа становится гладкой, выравнивая тонкие морщинки. Могу сказать, что кожа лица моей мамы (75 лет) выглядела ровнее и мoложе после использования этой маски.

I love it!

Posted by MancaSenicar on Jan 30, 2014

I really love this mask. I have combination skin with oily T-line and this mask does wonders for the oily parts. I use it 2-3 times a week and it really helps balance the skin oil production.