good product.

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on Jun 30, 2010

My skin is oily to combination. After use it clean pore and relax. I like it.

Not for sensitive or dry skin

Posted by Flicka on Mar 21, 2013

This is basically a normal clay mask. Bought it because I wanted to try another enzyme mask but this wasn't quite what I had expected. I would only recommend this for oily areas such as the T-zone. A quite alright deep cleansing mask, but not something too special. If you're looking for an enzyme mask to gently brighten and exfoliate I wouldn't recommend this.

ODLIČNA

Posted by maisha on Jul 14, 2013

Ta encimska maska je res pravo razvajenje za kožo. Saj je koža po uporabi izredno mehka in zelo navlažena.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jul 22, 2013

Like it! It's effective and delicate. Cleans good and makes my skin smooth and young-looking. No irritation or redness on my sensitive skin.

Genial

Posted by 5033194317195557974 on Aug 10, 2014

Le masque qu'on devrait tous avoir chez nous. Il picote les premières minutes mais pas de risque de rougeurs. Ayant la peau sensible et réactive aucune allergie. Le tube dure longtemps. Je suis fan ainsi que toutes les personnes à qui je l'ai fait essayé. Il rend la peau douce et détendu.

Good product

Posted by 5112336758736072025 on Aug 12, 2014

I've been using it once a week in combination with another enzyme mask and it works for me. My skin is mixed and looks fresh after using it. I will reorder.

A GREAT product!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Feb 09, 2013

Works great! Cleanses, removes dead skin, detoxifies AND TIGHTENS YOUR SKIN!! The only thing I did not like is that the tube was not sealed!

What's there not to like about this mask?

Posted by Nomchka on Sep 12, 2013

- said enough! It's awesome.

Fantástica!

Posted by Reviewer1670762 on Nov 04, 2013

Es el segundo bote que compro, repetiré y repetiré. Me deja la piel muy limpia y suave. Pica un poco y es un tanto fuerte. Yo no la recomendaría para pieles sensibles. No deja la cara roja después de su uso. Yo utilizo el exfoliante de avalon de lavanda antes de ponerla y después la dejo unos 15-20 minutos. Esta rutina la hago 1 vez a la semana

Derma E, Exfoliating Mask, 4 oz (113 g) (DME-00635)

Posted by 5104991357102618989 on Dec 26, 2014

great product. a bit drying if used more than 3x's per week. i use this in the shower on damp skin and rinse off 10 mins later or so. all in all a good exfoliant mask.