Dirty pond water?

Posted by 4832756073216300166 on Mar 26, 2015

I bought this product a while ago and it is still good. I can't tell if there is a noticeable difference in my skin, but I am only 23 yrs old and am using it more for prevention than anything. The cream itself is smooth. The fragrance is strong, but it does fade. One thing to mention though, I de-potted some of this cream into a smaller pot to take with me while I was traveling. I didn't use it all up, and when I got back, I went to use up what was left and noticed that it gave off a very rancid smell and chucked it. I think the container it comes in prevents it from going bad. I cannot use this under makeup, as it gives off the same rancid smell once it comes into contact with anything. I cannot wear this during the day, as the sun seems to turn it rancid on my skin. I can only wear it at night. The smell is almost like dirty pond water. It's really weird and my nose can't take it, so I'm not buying it again. Sad, because I wanted to like it.

smells nice but only OK

Posted by 5570165651645658281 on Jan 10, 2015

smells nice, but I haven't seen any improvement in my skin yet (I'm 20 years old). Will update if I see changes.

Strange smell. My skin responds well to Derma E

Posted by 5490075696386929316 on Oct 08, 2014

Good moisturizer.

i don't like the smeel of it

Posted by 5024091651697412069 on Aug 25, 2014

the feel and the texture are nice, my skin remains smooth all through the day. but the smell ...

Waiting to see results

Posted by 5319584944197507511 on Aug 07, 2014

I like this product it is fast absorbing and hopefully doing my aging skin some good.

Hidratacion cero

Posted by 5481426265529741988 on Jul 14, 2014

Bueno,pues no puedo opinar sobre esta crema porque solo la he usado dos veces. Mi piel es mixta. Tengo grasa en la zona T y el resto tira a seca. Y cuando me he puesto esta crema...mis mofletes se han resecado, me ha salido como un eczema, asi que he vuelto a la hidratante que tenía y se me ha quitado. Asi que no se si reafirma la piel porque ahora no la puedo usar. La dejaré para invierno, pero yo creo que no me va a funcionar tampoco. La crema es de un color raro y un olor raro tambien, pero me imagino que al ser los ingredientes naturales es normal.

stinks

Posted by Reviewer2346644 on Jun 10, 2014

I did not like the smell of the cream.

This is a good facecream - but has silicone :(

Posted by emkoreanrooftop on Apr 25, 2014

This is a fine face-cream, but after a few days it seemed to leave a film of stuff on my face - later found it contains silicone. Not something I would want to put on my face too regularly, and may not be good for long-term healthy skin.

Just not for me

Posted by Trinity on Apr 02, 2014

For some people this might be the perfect moisturizer. I guess if your skin is sagging, this might be good for you, but I needed something to really moisturize deeply my skin and this cream didn't do the trick. It really had a firming effect on my skin, but I didn't feel it moisturized at all.

Pros and Cons

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 18, 2014

A bit sticky, a little smelly (3 stars). However, in just a week I noticed an overall firmness to my 45 year old skin. Worked even better on my chest/neck area. I wash my face with warm water and Dove soap. (Always have.) Then I rinse with cool water to close my pores and use a toner. I put on the DERMA E, but absolutely have to follow up with a light oil free face moisturizer. This makes my skin dry and tight, so I need the moisturizer to get my make up to smooth out and because I like to hydrate my skin. Hope this review helps! I would recommend you give it a try. A little goes a long way. :)