Derma E DMAE cream

Posted by Reviewer2566056 on Sep 09, 2011

This cream has a great scent and it really seems to moisturize well in the desert area In which I live.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1961083 on May 20, 2010

Great product, great price. My skin feels womderful.

My favourite product

Posted by Reviewer2765016 on Oct 26, 2011

Adore this cream. Its perfect. The smell and the texture are a bit unusual, however, it is very pleasant and really works. It moisurizes and tones my skin, leaves matt finish.

Like this cream alot, suits my skin and seems to keep my neck firm and taut

Posted by Reviewer3316787 on Oct 27, 2011

Using it for a while and will continue to.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1558554 on Oct 31, 2011

Been using this cream for quite a while on my hands, neck, & face. Love it.

Good for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1779039 on Nov 02, 2011

I have very dry skin and this creme is very rich and feels very nice on my face. I put it on after washing my face before bed and when I wake up my skin is very soft feeling. It has not made my skin break out or cause any other problems, just don't get it on your eye lids it stings.

great

Posted by Italian-Olive on Nov 04, 2011

This cream has very light texture, its smell is very natural. I bought it for my mother so can't tell about the effect untill I visit her again

excellent cream

Posted by Reviewer1921974 on Nov 06, 2011

pros - excellent cream small cons: the smell of the cream, This cream smells like tar. The first time it's unusual, but then you get used to.

Love Love Love this cream

Posted by Reviewer2394323 on Nov 07, 2011

I've been using this cream for a couple of days only, so will have to see if it continues to do wonders in a long term basis. But so far, i love it for providing ample moisture, while leaving NO grease behind. The stuff absorbes immediately, but amazingly you can feel that the skin is moisturized from deep inside. I have been using much much more pricey products (some at the highest end in terms of department store products), but my satisfaction level is similar for this product. Oh the only thing I can say against this product is the smell (smells like some kind of asian herbal remedy), but it doesn;t really linger so I'm fine with it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2604356 on Nov 08, 2011

I bought both the serum and the retuxturizing cream and love how both of them make my skin look