Derma E, DMAE Alpha-Lipoic-C-Ester Retexturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer1745994 on May 23, 2011

Nice cream: I have sensitive skin, I was approached by cream-excellent comfort and moisture

really good

Posted by Reviewer3120130 on Aug 27, 2009

A really good base. Goes on smoothly is absorbed well so other creams can go on top.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1727893 on Jan 02, 2009

I've only been using it for a short while but I am very pleased with the results.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2476519 on Jan 25, 2009

love how light this cream is. Also love shopping at iherb!!!

DMAE retexturizing creme by Derma E

Posted by Reviewer2601745 on Nov 20, 2008

The product is just stunning, almost as stunning as the speed and efficiency with which it was despatched and delivered. Thank you so much. You are top of my list for any future orders.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1442960 on Dec 14, 2008

I use it daily on my face and it keeps it from getting dry. People comment on how good my skin looks.

E. Sosaya

Posted by Reviewer1294585 on Nov 23, 2007

I love this cream. A good brand. I like all their products and wished you carried more.

See Results

Posted by Reviewer2131791 on Apr 24, 2009

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks now. My pores are small and my face does look fresher. The skin looks good. I bought this product based upon a great customer review - she knew what she was talking about. Great product - it is rich and you can tell it is simply a great product. Try it ......no disappointment here.

Derma E Creme

Posted by Reviewer2251210 on May 05, 2009

I have been using this creme for a year. I have to say my skin has never looked better. It evens out the tone and texture. the price is the best at iherb.

Derma E, DMAE Alpha-Lipoic C-Ester

Posted by Reviewer1043896 on Jul 18, 2009

It felt very soft right after I put the cream on my face. I would recommend it to my friend.