Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

Derma E DMAE creaam

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Feb 04, 2013

This is a really good cream, seems to have a great coverage and helps with the fine lines. I will buy it again

Derma E

Posted by Reviewer2969973 on Aug 29, 2012

Been using this for 2 years now, people often don't believe that I'm 52

Very pleased.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

The results are amazing. My skin look and feels fantastic. And the prise is good too. In fact...I'll be repeating myself a lot...when it comes to Derma E products, because I love a lot of them. Can't even tell you witch is my favorite...because I simply keep changing my mind. Love Derma E. Thank U 4 existing. Really.

could rate it 10 starts if I could)))

Posted by Reviewer1556855 on Sep 28, 2011

Once 4-5 yrs ago I had a Dior fluid for the first signs of aging - and then it was put out of production so I could never find anything even 10% as good. So now I have. And to say more - it has the same texture and light congnac scent just as Dior did. But the effect of this one is 2 times more visible and touchable))) my skin feels great and applying it in the morning is just nice to feel that scent to wake up. And I guess it also gives my skin a light tanning effect also. Great, wonderful, surprising at this price. I just love it !!!!!!!

Derma E

Posted by Reviewer3146567 on Dec 05, 2011

like the Derma E a lot...nice and creamy. I'm 70 years old so my wrinkles are deeper than your average younger lady..I do see some improvement though...will take more time to see a big difference I'm sure.