no difference

Posted by Reviewer2141064 on Mar 16, 2010

using for one week, did not notice any difference; has very soapy smell

Good

Posted by PippiDataflow on May 08, 2011

I have been using this for a little more then a week now and I don´t know if it would have a long term effect but my skin looks better and smoother immediately after applying. So it sure has found a place within my regime although I doubt it´s a skin-changer....

Derma E, DMAE Alpha-Lipoic-C-Ester Retexturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer1745994 on May 23, 2011

Nice cream: I have sensitive skin, I was approached by cream-excellent comfort and moisture

really good

Posted by Reviewer3120130 on Aug 27, 2009

A really good base. Goes on smoothly is absorbed well so other creams can go on top.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1727893 on Jan 02, 2009

I've only been using it for a short while but I am very pleased with the results.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2476519 on Jan 25, 2009

love how light this cream is. Also love shopping at iherb!!!

DMAE retexturizing creme by Derma E

Posted by Reviewer2601745 on Nov 20, 2008

The product is just stunning, almost as stunning as the speed and efficiency with which it was despatched and delivered. Thank you so much. You are top of my list for any future orders.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1442960 on Dec 14, 2008

I use it daily on my face and it keeps it from getting dry. People comment on how good my skin looks.

E. Sosaya

Posted by Reviewer1294585 on Nov 23, 2007

I love this cream. A good brand. I like all their products and wished you carried more.

See Results

Posted by Reviewer2131791 on Apr 24, 2009

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks now. My pores are small and my face does look fresher. The skin looks good. I bought this product based upon a great customer review - she knew what she was talking about. Great product - it is rich and you can tell it is simply a great product. Try it ......no disappointment here.