Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

Face saver!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1486852 on Oct 17, 2011

I have been suffering from "i don't know!!!" for six months. Horrible break outs - burning skin. Just miserable. My chiropractor suggested the cream. WITHIN TOW DAYS pure releif. My skin cleared up and even improved more so. Family were in shock at the difference in my skin. They knew the last six months had been horrible for me.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1340788 on Feb 07, 2012

This cream is wonderful. It feels so light and really has helped my skin's texture and tone. I will not be without this one.. It is a keeper. I have used the best and most expensive creams out there and this one is right there with them- even better I think because it is skin care at an affordable and realistic price with dare I say even better results!

great

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Mar 15, 2012

love how smooth it is, will buy again! helping my skin, i like to use on my neck as well...has smoothed out some lines around my mouth and also tamed some recurring acne on forehead so that is good yeah!

Derma E

Posted by Reviewer2969973 on Aug 29, 2012

Been using this for 2 years now, people often don't believe that I'm 52

Very pleased.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

The results are amazing. My skin look and feels fantastic. And the prise is good too. In fact...I'll be repeating myself a lot...when it comes to Derma E products, because I love a lot of them. Can't even tell you witch is my favorite...because I simply keep changing my mind. Love Derma E. Thank U 4 existing. Really.