Horrible smell

Posted by MaddieB on Jul 03, 2014

I don't know if this cream had gone off during shipping or if it is really supposed to smell like this. But the smell was so strong and bad that my husband forced me to throw the cream away after two days of using it. It also made my skin sting after putting it on.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Nov 01, 2009

The best facial creme ever, even better than the ester c jason cream! It really makes your skin glow and it seems to tighten the skin as well. Doesn't give any breakouts either and it works well with my shiny/oily skin that is getting less shiny these days.. I bet it is a connection!

Derma E DMAE alpha-lipoic c-ester

Posted by Reviewer3253534 on Nov 30, 2009

Great product. Has dramatically changed the texture of my skin, decreased wrinkles. Love love love this product.

Smelled awful

Posted by Reviewer1523405 on Jan 04, 2012

This product stunk quite badly. I tried to put up with it, but finally gave in. It was not that good a moisturiser for my type of skin (Normal/Dry). Liked better the free sample of Chamomile moisturiser that was sent recently, may buy this next time.

no difference

Posted by Reviewer2141064 on Mar 16, 2010

using for one week, did not notice any difference; has very soapy smell

Good

Posted by PippiDataflow on May 08, 2011

I have been using this for a little more then a week now and I don´t know if it would have a long term effect but my skin looks better and smoother immediately after applying. So it sure has found a place within my regime although I doubt it´s a skin-changer....

Derma E, DMAE Alpha-Lipoic-C-Ester Retexturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer1745994 on May 23, 2011

Nice cream: I have sensitive skin, I was approached by cream-excellent comfort and moisture

really good

Posted by Reviewer3120130 on Aug 27, 2009

A really good base. Goes on smoothly is absorbed well so other creams can go on top.

Think I got a lemon .. will try again

Posted by 4900129495368393331 on Jun 22, 2012

Opened the jar and applied the product. A few minutes later, there was a very strong sulpher smell -- could wear the cream. Also, the cream was brown -- will give it another shot, but maybe this time purchase it in the store and ask to see the cream first. Love iherb, but the customer service on getting a replacement for this wasn't very good.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1727893 on Jan 02, 2009

I've only been using it for a short while but I am very pleased with the results.