New To iHerb?

Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

not that good

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Nov 09, 2012

it got dimeticone a form of silicone thats why alot of people think it makes your skin smooth for my skin it creates more oil since silicone traps skin from breathing.

LOVE the Great DMAE Cream!

Posted by BeckySue on Aug 22, 2013

LIKE that this is a concentrated cream that applies easily, absorbs rapidly and conditions your skin with effective amounts of antioxidants. Derma E has many other great products too! If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

excellent

Posted by AthinaT on Mar 16, 2009

excellent moisturizing properties, very emmolient, very easily absorbed, doesn't leave my skin shiny, my skin feels smooth and comfortable all day, makeup is applied comfortably and easily. i've only been using it for one week, so i do not know the long-term effects, but my demanding mid-40s skin is extremely satisfied so far. the price is unbelievably low for its supreme quality. five stars to iHerb as well, for the overall service, very highly recommended. i will definitely return as as customer.

Absolutely the best!

Posted by Reviewer3044710 on Jul 08, 2009

I cannot say enough about how fantastic this product works. I am 52 and I do not have one single solitary line on my face Keep up the great work Dermae!!

Cheaper alternative to Dr. Perricone's moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer1944651 on Apr 24, 2010

When I first opened it, I was seriously tempted to throw it in the bin straight away. The smell was horrendous and very strong, while the consistency seemed uneven and the colour off (very light brown). However, puzzled by all the good reviews I decided to give it a go for a few days, and boy am I glad I did! It applies nicely and sets quickly, while the awful smell fades in minutes. My oily skin feels soft and moisturised, without being greasy. It appears to even out my tone significantly and has smoothed the lines on my forhead. In the past few weeks, I 've gotten many compliments for my skin. This has not happened to me in the past! People ask me if I sleep more, because I look fresh and rested. Note: Do not use too much, because it could break you out in the beginning. Just a dab on each cheek and one on the forehead is more than enough.