mal

Posted by burbujita on Nov 13, 2014

Poco hidratante, no me gusta como.deja.la piel, sin resultados.

crema noche

Posted by Reviewer2258365 on Nov 13, 2014

Tengo el serum de esta linea y es maravilloso. La crema tiene un color raro, grisaceo. Espero que sea un poco más hidratante que el serum e igual de maravilloso. Desde la primera aplicacion notas resultados.

Derma E Moisturizer

Posted by 5510171129265628903 on Oct 29, 2014

Good for Daily Moisturizer! Recommended!

A pretty good product

Posted by 4885418153387709130 on Oct 29, 2014

I'm already in my late 30s so am considered a late starter in using firming products. Better late than never i guess, so am glad I started on this months ago (this is a repeated purchase). The cons are it does sting a little but probably cos my skin is rather sensitive but it settles on after a minute or two and doesn't cause any adverse reaction. Been applying it diligently and it seems to be working or at least helping to prevent my skin from sagging further. Hope this helps.

Strange smell. My skin responds well to Derma E

Posted by 5490075696386929316 on Oct 08, 2014

Good moisturizer.

Adverse reaction!

Posted by Reviewer2074903 on Oct 07, 2014

Patches of redness and swelling when I exposed my face with the cream on to the heat of the stove where I was cooking for an hour or so. Stopped using the product. It has been a day since the redness started and the red patches have become itchy as well. Gosh, now I look even older than before!

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Oct 04, 2014

I'm 63 and had a lot of sun exposure when I was young. My skin was lovely until my early 40's when the damage began to show. This product works well for me, minimizes brown spots, keratosis and skin tags. Of course, with any product for the use of better skin appearance, the effect only lasts as long as you keep using it.

A little oily for me

Posted by 4871147334728341393 on Sep 27, 2014

Not suitable for combination skin thou. It is a little oily for me.

Hidratante

Posted by 5482163652177190931 on Sep 18, 2014

El olor es algo que llama la atención, pero la hidratación que te aporta sin dar grasa lo compensa.

Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer

Posted by 5018181754193395645 on Sep 17, 2014

Absolutely loved this product. Extremely moisturizing but not greasy. Also, I am very sensitive to a lot of creams I use around my eyes making them water like crazy. This cream causes no sensitivity at all. Definitely made my skin look and feel better.