10% Off Orders Over $40!

Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

This product is fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Mar 27, 2010

I have been using this in conjunction with the Green Tea Skincare moisturizer and squalene oil and my skin has never looked better. Adding this to my daily regime has reduced pore size and kicked up the total results about 20%. I have very sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this or the above-named products. I am 50 and have been mistaken for being in my 30's and I owe a lot of that to the great products from iherb.com.

effective!

Posted by superminta on Apr 15, 2013

i don't care about the colour or the smell of this cream because its working and working hard! Immediately after applying my face becomes bright, smooth and youg, i look very fresh and healthy. It is competetive to some very expensive famous products!

Pretty Good so far

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 21, 2012

I'm not normally crazy for scented products, and this one is no exception, but at least this scent isn't totally obnoxious and dissipates relatively quickly. The good: vegan, not tested on animals, DMAE (Dr Perricone's Rx), 1% alpha lipoic acid, and contains C-Ester; It moisturizes pretty well and isn't very greasy, even in the humid tropics. The (not so) bad: I haven't seen it to be especially effective for even the finest of lines or wrinkles. So, my advice: consider it simply a well-priced, slightly-off-puttingly-scented, cruelty-free moisturizer without a lot of nasty toxic commercial chemicals and with some specialized ingredients that you do want.

Red rash and irritation

Posted by Reviewer1147270 on Nov 02, 2012

Can't believe this cream is rated so highly... I gave this cream two tries with 2-month break and I give up now. It is day 4 of my second try, and I have a burning rash all over my face. I had the same thing happen with my first try, except it took a few days longer to develop the rash. I get a feeling that this cream strips my skin and makes it very sensitive to everything. It burns when I apply makeup or even aloe vera gel to soothe irritation, and I developed dry patches on my face. And it smells horrible. Like grandma's expired cream. For reference, I'm 34 years old, with fair and sensitive thin skin. If your skin doesn't tolerate acid/vitamin C-based creams, I recommend that you try something else.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1432879 on Feb 10, 2009

This cream actually has brightened and firmed my skin! It has even helped with the dark circles under my eyes. Another major plus, cream has not caused any breakouts or adverse reactions to my skin.