Red rash and irritation

Posted by Reviewer1147270 on Nov 02, 2012

Can't believe this cream is rated so highly... I gave this cream two tries with 2-month break and I give up now. It is day 4 of my second try, and I have a burning rash all over my face. I had the same thing happen with my first try, except it took a few days longer to develop the rash. I get a feeling that this cream strips my skin and makes it very sensitive to everything. It burns when I apply makeup or even aloe vera gel to soothe irritation, and I developed dry patches on my face. And it smells horrible. Like grandma's expired cream. For reference, I'm 34 years old, with fair and sensitive thin skin. If your skin doesn't tolerate acid/vitamin C-based creams, I recommend that you try something else.

Works well I like it alot

Posted by Reviewer2280586 on Oct 26, 2008

It isnt a complete miracle, you need to eat a healthy diet in order to have beautiful skin but for outside protection this stuff is fortified with many nutrients that my skin loves and yes it tightens skin and makes it look WONDERFUL! I will buy it again.

I can see visible improvement

Posted by Reviewer2500693 on Nov 05, 2008

I can see visible improvement on the lines and scared areas of my face but am a bit concerned that some of the ingredients are not as safe as Derma-e claims. See the web site "skin deep" for an analysis.

Derma E, DMAE Alpha-Lipoic-C-Ester Retexturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer1161869 on Jan 25, 2012

Stuff works great. Face looks great. Lines and pores and diminished tons. Your face is soft, glows, and looks so much smoother and way younger.... Alpha lipoic acid is the key ingredient you need. Look it up on YouTube, doctors talk about how alpha lipoic acid reverses the aging process when used at a cream. My face looks wrinkle free, no acne anymore, and so young now. I recommend to anyone

Very well

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Oct 16, 2013

The cream is light, very well absorbed, with a little lifting effect