1st time user pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Oct 09, 2011

At 46 years of age, I've been frantic to find a cream to minimize my aging. This product actually surprised me from the frist day use. Lines were deminished and skin was super soft & more firm. However, I need more moisturing since I live in the Hot & Dry climate of Arizona. So, I just add a different light moisturizer over this. I bet it would work wonders if I used it more than once per day :0)

Interessant cream

Posted by Reviewer3354503 on Apr 22, 2009

Very good moisturizing cream,very light but efficient. No irritation for sensible skin! I think effective anti-wrinkle effect, but I use it only since a few time.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2970739 on Dec 07, 2009

I love the tingling sensation when applied but it seems to have done nothing for me.

This is a good facecream - but has silicone :(

Posted by emkoreanrooftop on Apr 25, 2014

This is a fine face-cream, but after a few days it seemed to leave a film of stuff on my face - later found it contains silicone. Not something I would want to put on my face too regularly, and may not be good for long-term healthy skin.

Too Strong!

Posted by Reviewer1490812 on Sep 09, 2011

I have sensitive and dry skin, so this product left a tangling/ burning sensation every time I used it, prob works best with mature skin but not recommend for young or sensitive skin.

My skin become red ,swollen and itchy

Posted by Reviewer1973634 on Oct 04, 2012

Be careful when you use it fo the first time

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1340625 on Oct 18, 2009

I´ve been testing numerous ridiculously pricey products promising a.o. the world + the most youthful skin:) from both Europe, the US, New Zealand, Japan etc.....and found this one to be the very best. It does a great job on firming, moisturizing, toning, "anti-wrinkling" and the price is just nice.... thank you, Derma E ps...I found the Tangerine Hand & Body Moisture Therapy lotion (Derma E) to be the best eye cream ever....plumps and firms....seems to even lighten dark circles

Posted by Reviewer1728770 on Nov 07, 2009

This is my first experience with Derma e and I love it! My face had just broken out when I received this (by the way, super fast shipping) and this cream is making everything dissappear! This stuff is great! Makes my skin feel nice and look great! Definitely recommend!!

Fast and cheap delievery

Posted by Reviewer2781012 on Jan 21, 2008

Can feel the creme is tingling on the face, but cannot say anything about the effect yet.

It Does Retexturize

Posted by Reviewer1375018 on May 16, 2010

It is an excellent face cream in that it does firm and retexturize. Because it is so potent, I don't need to use it every night, which makes it an even better bargain price wise.