i love this cream!!

Posted by Reviewer1216144 on Oct 13, 2010

i love it! very happy, highly recommended has firmed my skin...thank you iherb for your excellent services...

Great

Posted by Reviewer2738075 on Mar 07, 2011

Products great and service was fast!

good skin product

Posted by Reviewer3337423 on Mar 13, 2011

this is nice and soft on skin, nice on legs, not for my face, as my face needs stuff like Phytomer or Bare Essentials

Love this cream!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1214295 on Sep 04, 2011

I have been looking for a moisturizing cream like this one with DMAE Alpha-Lipoic-C-Ester for a LONG time! I'm so glad to see that I-Herb is offering this cream. I have really benefited from using this cream - my face feels the best it has felt in years and people have told me how young looking I am which is a BIG complement since I'm a senior!!!! I will not be without this cream! Thanks I-Herb and please keep this in stock! RL in NC

So good

Posted by 5441749422403366736 on Jan 25, 2013

I have very sensitive skin and this product works so good. The scent is a little bit powerful but it goes away. I highly recommend this item. Reorder again.

Derma E DMAE creaam

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Feb 04, 2013

This is a really good cream, seems to have a great coverage and helps with the fine lines. I will buy it again

great cream

Posted by OlyaOlya on Jun 29, 2013

just a great oil! smell great! kootlichny cream! I advise everyone to buy it! I'm 29 years old. use at night. Cream pretty greasy. morning, my skin is like a baby's.

Very pleased.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

The results are amazing. My skin look and feels fantastic. And the prise is good too. In fact...I'll be repeating myself a lot...when it comes to Derma E products, because I love a lot of them. Can't even tell you witch is my favorite...because I simply keep changing my mind. Love Derma E. Thank U 4 existing. Really.

Derma E

Posted by Reviewer2969973 on Aug 29, 2012

Been using this for 2 years now, people often don't believe that I'm 52

could rate it 10 starts if I could)))

Posted by Reviewer1556855 on Sep 28, 2011

Once 4-5 yrs ago I had a Dior fluid for the first signs of aging - and then it was put out of production so I could never find anything even 10% as good. So now I have. And to say more - it has the same texture and light congnac scent just as Dior did. But the effect of this one is 2 times more visible and touchable))) my skin feels great and applying it in the morning is just nice to feel that scent to wake up. And I guess it also gives my skin a light tanning effect also. Great, wonderful, surprising at this price. I just love it !!!!!!!