Posted by Reviewer1728770 on Nov 07, 2009

This is my first experience with Derma e and I love it! My face had just broken out when I received this (by the way, super fast shipping) and this cream is making everything dissappear! This stuff is great! Makes my skin feel nice and look great! Definitely recommend!!

Fast and cheap delievery

Posted by Reviewer2781012 on Jan 21, 2008

Can feel the creme is tingling on the face, but cannot say anything about the effect yet.

It Does Retexturize

Posted by Reviewer1375018 on May 16, 2010

It is an excellent face cream in that it does firm and retexturize. Because it is so potent, I don't need to use it every night, which makes it an even better bargain price wise.

i love this cream!!

Posted by Reviewer1216144 on Oct 13, 2010

i love it! very happy, highly recommended has firmed my skin...thank you iherb for your excellent services...

Derma E

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Dec 25, 2010

I like this a lot and will keep using it. I like the non oily yet deeply moisturising texture. I use it under makeup and it doesn't leave a shiny or oily feel after using all day. I also notice that tiny creases beginning to form at corner of my lips that go down (marionette lines or whatever they're called) have begun to decrease on one side!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2738075 on Mar 07, 2011

Products great and service was fast!

good skin product

Posted by Reviewer3337423 on Mar 13, 2011

this is nice and soft on skin, nice on legs, not for my face, as my face needs stuff like Phytomer or Bare Essentials

Love this cream!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1214295 on Sep 04, 2011

I have been looking for a moisturizing cream like this one with DMAE Alpha-Lipoic-C-Ester for a LONG time! I'm so glad to see that I-Herb is offering this cream. I have really benefited from using this cream - my face feels the best it has felt in years and people have told me how young looking I am which is a BIG complement since I'm a senior!!!! I will not be without this cream! Thanks I-Herb and please keep this in stock! RL in NC

could rate it 10 starts if I could)))

Posted by Reviewer1556855 on Sep 28, 2011

Once 4-5 yrs ago I had a Dior fluid for the first signs of aging - and then it was put out of production so I could never find anything even 10% as good. So now I have. And to say more - it has the same texture and light congnac scent just as Dior did. But the effect of this one is 2 times more visible and touchable))) my skin feels great and applying it in the morning is just nice to feel that scent to wake up. And I guess it also gives my skin a light tanning effect also. Great, wonderful, surprising at this price. I just love it !!!!!!!

Derma E

Posted by Reviewer3146567 on Dec 05, 2011

like the Derma E a lot...nice and creamy. I'm 70 years old so my wrinkles are deeper than your average younger lady..I do see some improvement though...will take more time to see a big difference I'm sure.