Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

DMAE CREAM

Posted by Reviewer1731619 From Texas on Mar 06, 2011

After watching one of the medical shows on tv, I took their advice and orderes a dmae cream with alpha lipoic-c ester. Iam 67 yrs old (young), and I have been using it for about three weeks.I can now stop ordering my expensive creams, I absoultly love it. But don't forget your sunscreen.

AMAZING. Best Cream I've Ever Tried.

Posted by Reviewer1638313 From Canada on May 15, 2012

I bought this cream for my fifty year old mother, based on the reviews and the natural ingredients, but didn't realize how amazing it was until I visited over the holidays, and used some on myself. I'm twenty-five, with extremely pale skin that shows off every single impurity that comes around. I usually wake up in the morning with blotchy skin (okay, EVERY morning) and by the end of the weekend, the redness was nearly non-existent. My hyperpigmentation marks even seemed less noticeable. I went out an bought a bottle, a two months later my skin looks better than I can ever remember it. This cream is AMAZING. Really, the price alone is reason enough to try it out. The only downside is the faint smell, but the results are absolutely worth it.

Great Vegan Daytime Moisturizer

Posted by rabbit on Aug 14, 2012

This works great as a daytime moisturizer. The top layer of my skin seems much softer and the deeper layer of my skin seems firmer. You can wear this under makeup which is really nice. The downsides are that sometimes the fragrance in this product gives me a headache and if you accidentally get this near your eyes, it will blur your vision and make your eyes water all day. Overall though, it's a great moisturizer. I had a difficult time deciding whether or not to buy this product because the description didn't reveal whether or not it was vegan. For anyone out there who is vegan, the jar itself reads "100% vegan and cruelty-free". Also, according to the company's website, this product is indeed vegan: "The derma e® Natural Bodycare line of 100+ products is cruelty-free and 100% vegetarian, and most of our products are suitable for vegans. Customers who choose to avoid beeswax should be aware that the following products may contain this ingredient: • Anti-Aging Moisturizing Complex, SPF 15 (Item #0405) • Anti-Ache™ Herbal Pain Relief Crème (Item #8400)"

Good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

It took me a while to like this. I am now on my second tub of this and can now honestly say I can see results. Lines have definatley soften on my face. I use it underneath regular moisturizer. Will continue to re-order.

Great product.!

Posted by Reviewer2191277 From Washington on Oct 13, 2011

I've been using this product for several years and love it. It keeps my skin soft and moisturized and is so economical compared to the many ultra-expensive face products on the market. At almost 74 I have no wrinkles and am always thought of as younger.