Outstanding !!!!

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Jan 11, 2014

It truly firms the face and neck. I saw the most improvement around my mouth area. I am a skin care professional and I will recommend this to everyone!

Perfect

Posted by 4724576710253723500 on Jan 22, 2014

Love this cream! Feels like the skin eats it up - no grease yet perfectly moist. Could feel a tremendous change in the feel & tightness of the skin on my neck within days. My new favorite cream for sure.

Very good!

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Jan 23, 2014

Product is easily absorbed. My skin feel firmer and skin tone is much evenly tone after 2 weeks. Highly recommended !!

Wonderful!

Posted by milusikk on Feb 12, 2014

Loved the creme! Healed my face skin, enriched formula and is great to use under makeup.

Liked it -------- Понравился

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

The cream is suitable for my combination skin. Cares well. Surprisingly, the effect had been seen on the second day of use. I will order from iHerb and try also facial creams of other brands. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Крем подходит к моей комбинированной коже. Хорошо ухаживает. На удивление, эффект я заметила на второй же день. Буду заказывать с Айхерба и пробовать также крема других марок.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

BUENA CREMA

Posted by INMA24 on Jul 08, 2014

Llevo utilizando esta crema unos dos meses y me está gustando como deja la piel. Me deja la piel bien hidratada. La utilizo por las mañanas después de la limpieza habitual. Tengo 40 años y piel mixta-seca y me gusta la sensación que deja. El olor es suave y desaparece rápido. No descarto volver a repetir aunque me gusta probar cosas nuevas. Buena marca.

מרוצה מאוד

Posted by 5595922994752693073 on Nov 21, 2014

קרם נעים, העור מרגיש מצויין

So good

Posted by 5441749422403366736 on Jan 25, 2013

I have very sensitive skin and this product works so good. The scent is a little bit powerful but it goes away. I highly recommend this item. Reorder again.

Derma E DMAE creaam

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Feb 04, 2013

This is a really good cream, seems to have a great coverage and helps with the fine lines. I will buy it again

great cream

Posted by OlyaOlya on Jun 29, 2013

just a great oil! smell great! kootlichny cream! I advise everyone to buy it! I'm 29 years old. use at night. Cream pretty greasy. morning, my skin is like a baby's.