Derma E, Firming Cleanser, 6 fl oz (175 ml)

A little too dry for me.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I bought this since I use the cream, but I have found out that it leaves my combination skin dry. The lotion is pretty good though! For a cleanser a very good product is Azelique, Age Refining Cleanser. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

This I love!!

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Feb 05, 2010

Soft and nice, smells good. Leaves my shiny and acne skin with a very even skintone despite the scars. Now I finally can go thorugh the day without foundation, because this cleanser and the cream in the same productline is actually erasing my acne scars!!

I will buy it again

Posted by Karisma on Nov 03, 2013

This is gentle cleanser with no bad ingredient like SLS. It cleans my face without dryness. A smell also relaxes me. I don't see much impact on firming but I still love my face after washing with this cleanser.

Liked it.

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on May 29, 2010

This cleanser thoroughly cleans the skin but can sometimes leave it a bit tight.

Not good for oily/acne prone skin

Posted by 5099893828934673797 on Aug 12, 2012

I bought this product after reading Dr. Perricones "Acne Perscription" book. It has all the ingredients he recommends topically. I used it for several months before realizing it may be making my face worse(breakouts). I stopped and my face gat much better. I usually have dry skin and it made it very oily.