10% Off Orders Over $40!

Derma E, Firming Cleanser, 6 fl oz (175 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Not good for oily/acne prone skin

Posted by 5099893828934673797 on Aug 12, 2012

I bought this product after reading Dr. Perricones "Acne Perscription" book. It has all the ingredients he recommends topically. I used it for several months before realizing it may be making my face worse(breakouts). I stopped and my face gat much better. I usually have dry skin and it made it very oily.

A little pricey

Posted by 4721055713226160441 on Jul 01, 2013

It's a good cleanser. It doesn't dry my skin, but there are other products out there that are comparable and less expensive.

too drying

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Aug 11, 2013

I have mature skin that tends to dryness so I need a cleanser that will not dry my skin out further. However, this would probably be a very good product for someone with very oily skin.