Derma E, Firming Cleanser, 6 fl oz (175 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

A little too dry for me.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I bought this since I use the cream, but I have found out that it leaves my combination skin dry. The lotion is pretty good though! For a cleanser a very good product is Azelique, Age Refining Cleanser. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Me gusta

Posted by 4835169751968788675 on Jul 14, 2013

pero me reseca un poco la piel no se si reafirma pues no lo he podido apreciar aun.

Love iHerb, didn't love product.

Posted by Reviewer1236024 on Feb 13, 2011

I have combination skin and this cleanser -- though very effective in removing make-up and any other gunk -- definitely left my skin tight and very dry. I still use it once a week, but any more often than that and my skin starts flaking.

A bit drying

Posted by Reviewer1168123 on Aug 03, 2011

This is an ok cleanser, washes well but can be a little drying. Fragrance is very unpleasant, old lady soap.

Very Drying

Posted by Reviewer1420626 on Sep 22, 2011

I really wanted to like this product, but sadly I didn't. It is just was to drying!!! I can't use it. I have normal to dry skin.I guess if you have oily skin this would work for you. I gave 3 stars for being natural, foaming up well and because ppl with oily skin would probably like it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »