Liked it.

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on May 29, 2010

This cleanser thoroughly cleans the skin but can sometimes leave it a bit tight.

Liking this so far

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Nov 07, 2010

I've been using this twice a day for about 1 month. I like that it is gentle on the skin. Pores seems more tightened. I will continue using it and probably would reorder.

good

Posted by kongyangchun on Apr 07, 2012

Cleansing HouLian not tight, smooth!

par Derma E

Posted by Reviewer1161382 on Jul 22, 2012

labi nomazgā seju, vajag nedaudz , smarža neuzbāzīga. Lietoju tikai 3 dienas, pagaidām patīk

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1438241 on Sep 02, 2012

I like this product. it cleanse my face very well.

Cleans and Brightens

Posted by Reviewer2254900 on Jun 22, 2013

This cleanser leaves the skin squeaky clean without any film or dryness. It is an excellent makeup remover and primes the face for toner and moisturizer. All natural ingredients makes it a must for keeping skin clean and healthy.

Quite a good cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 22, 2014

It cleans my face well and smell is pleasant. My face does not feel dry after using it but I don't think it does anything to my face in regards to firming.

great affordable cleanser

Posted by 5437929595479151703 on Sep 20, 2016

Have bought my fifth Derma E cleanser. The cleanser I used before switching to Derma E costed me more than 4 times the price.

Good Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2994605 on Jun 09, 2009

It cleans my facial skin effectively, yet it leaves my skin feeling soft and comfortable. However, the contents leaked out on the way shipped to me, so it was a little messy.

Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer1891813 on Feb 09, 2010

I have fairly sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate my skin. Thoroughly cleans skin while taking off makeup. Does not leave your skin tight after cleansing. I don't particularly care for the fragrance which is like a lilac floral type smell. Other than that, the product is nice.