Clean feeling

Posted by 4872739132882796987 on Jun 03, 2012

I use less than half a pump and this lathers up nicely and leaves my skin feeling fully cleansed.

good pruduct!

Posted by Reviewer1358561 on Apr 23, 2014

smells good and cleans well. I love the derma E product and change all of my cosmetic to this brand. I bought all firming product and all of firming product line was good. I'm interested in other line as well. no troubles and smell is really fresh n nice. will keep using this!

good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on Jun 11, 2014

good

Gentle and effective cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2849717 on Nov 15, 2014

I love this cleanser and the price is really reasonable! I have combination skin but more oily most of the time and this cleanser cleanse my face well without drying it. This is already my fifth bottle :)

Great results

Posted by 5180961163844183990 on Apr 24, 2016

I love Derma E products and this cleanser is fantastic..

I CANNOT speak higher of a product!

Posted by 4944053634842623952 on May 15, 2016

I have very oily skin, that will also dry out easily & is prone to break out if I dont wash every AM/PM. I'm 35, but it's been like this all my adult life. I've been using Neutragena acne wash for 10 years, as it was the only face wash that could clean well, remove all the oil AND remove make up. Nothing else could do all that combined, but it burns like heck in your eyes & I found it got in my eyes more lately. (psychosomatic??) I also REALLY FAVOR natural product lines & ingredients. I use a number of Derma-E facial creams, including night/day creams (love!!) & decided to give this a go. WHERE HAVE U BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!?? This stuff is the goods! It's amazing!!! It strips all the oil & dirt clean, but leaves your skins soft & supple!! *Nothing* has done that for me before. I also normally need to apply cream to my skin the instant after toweling dry, or it immediately starts to wither & dry. Not with this, not anymore! It smells really nice too, not scented (thank u derma e!!) but just a very natural clean. the cleanser gel is luxurious & makes a moisturizing lather when cleansing. Love, love, love!! Please don't ever stop making this! It's perfectly ingenious. A lifesaver. I cannot speak any higher of it!!!!!!

Cleans n non drying

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on Aug 01, 2016

Really leaves yr face comfortably clean without the dry or stretched feel N it's so economical s u only need half a pump / which is sufficient if no make up It doesn't lathers up a lot- though w yr eyes closed u won't know - cos it feels like it's lathering / which is great

Best Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1740832 on May 17, 2009

I love DermaE products and the cleanser is no exception. Good natural product and sensibly priced

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1938213 on Aug 15, 2009

Cleanses well. Leaves skin soft and supple.

Feeling of Clean

Posted by Reviewer2527751 on Dec 24, 2009

Great feeling of cleaning.