good product

Posted by Ladygreen on May 26, 2014

I use it together with cleanser, toner, serum and cream. Skin has tightend up and glowing.

VERY FIRMING!!

Posted by Reviewer1905957 on Apr 27, 2014

I love Derma E, been using it for a long time. This toner is so refreshing and firming. I love the ingredients.

DMAE toner

Posted by 4961836307677276014 on Apr 14, 2014

Love love love this toner. Its works so well with the DMAE moisturiser, i'm now looking at what other amazing products i can use in the same range.

Tónico hidratante y antioxidante

Posted by DelikatEssences on Feb 12, 2014

Su composición es excelente y fue lo que me decidió a adquirirlo, repleto de ingredientes antioxidantes poco comunes en tónicos como el ácido alpha lipoico o la forma de vitamina C (C-Ester), mucho más estable y eficaz que el ácido ascórbico. Luego su uso es un placer, buen olor, buenas sensación en rostro (refrescante y calmante). Le doy un 10.

Like the organic ingredients.

Posted by jackie09 on Jan 11, 2014

Like the organic ingredients. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

nice one

Posted by 5527629278451491871 on Jan 09, 2014

excellent

Una maravilla

Posted by 4615619871172388697 on Dec 10, 2013

Buenísimo! Me encanta cómo deja la piel y el efecto que tiene. Me ha quitado un poco hasta las manchas solares de la frente! Es el segundo bote que uso

I use the moisturizer too.

Posted by Reviewer1511885 on Nov 30, 2013

It's okay. I don't notice much difference and will go back to using the Avalon Organics after this.

皮膚質地改善, 變柔軟

Posted by 5503193293237867729 on Nov 19, 2013

僅2天, 我的皮膚質地改善, 變柔軟. 現在是10月, 香港秋天. 但我不喜歡它的氣味, 像70年代的肥皂.

Tightens pores and has a refreshing effect.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It is a lotion that does work, you can actually see the impurities left on the cotton pad. I think it has an effect of tightening the pores, due to the alpha lipoic c ester compound. It is the only toner that I enjoy using. I follow with the cream of the same line and my mirror thanks me! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.