お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

BEST FACIAL CREAM ANYWHERE!

Posted by Reviewer1152279 on Jan 11, 2008

Ladies, I started using this cream after research showed that DMAE could tone facial skin. It really works! 20 minutes after you apply it, your skin is tighter and more toned and only gets better with time. It is non-greasy and non-fragranced. Makeup goes on great over it. Also the alpha lipoic acid and vitamin c make your skin glow. Believe me, I've tried products 3 times as much and this is the best of the best! You'll love it.

excellent

Posted by AthinaT on Mar 16, 2009

excellent moisturizing properties, very emmolient, very easily absorbed, doesn't leave my skin shiny, my skin feels smooth and comfortable all day, makeup is applied comfortably and easily. i've only been using it for one week, so i do not know the long-term effects, but my demanding mid-40s skin is extremely satisfied so far. the price is unbelievably low for its supreme quality. five stars to iHerb as well, for the overall service, very highly recommended. i will definitely return as as customer.

Cheaper alternative to Dr. Perricone's moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer1944651 on Apr 24, 2010

When I first opened it, I was seriously tempted to throw it in the bin straight away. The smell was horrendous and very strong, while the consistency seemed uneven and the colour off (very light brown). However, puzzled by all the good reviews I decided to give it a go for a few days, and boy am I glad I did! It applies nicely and sets quickly, while the awful smell fades in minutes. My oily skin feels soft and moisturised, without being greasy. It appears to even out my tone significantly and has smoothed the lines on my forhead. In the past few weeks, I 've gotten many compliments for my skin. This has not happened to me in the past! People ask me if I sleep more, because I look fresh and rested. Note: Do not use too much, because it could break you out in the beginning. Just a dab on each cheek and one on the forehead is more than enough.

Absolutely the best!

Posted by Reviewer3044710 on Jul 08, 2009

I cannot say enough about how fantastic this product works. I am 52 and I do not have one single solitary line on my face Keep up the great work Dermae!!

Your skin will thank you

Posted by Reviewer2298000 on Oct 14, 2009

I've stopped using all the high-end products like Dior after I've come across this one. I'm 28 and been using this cream for only 2 mths, then there are ppl asking me what makeup I'm wearing when I'm actually not wearing any. I apply it at night Consistently and now my face has never looked better. It glows, is brightened, younger, and with reduced pores & smile lines. It truly is an excellent product for any women at any age.