Just like SSC C-Serum

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Dec 30, 2008

This is a great substitute for an HSN brand that is quite a bit more expensive. The serum goes on clear and feels a little slimy. Has a slight skin-tightening sensation once dry. Works well under moisturizer and makeup.

Thoroughly impressed!

Posted by ZenMama on Sep 16, 2009

LOVE this product! I have combination skin that has slight signs of aging and can be prone to acne during pms. I can use this product continually and it always improves the look and texture of my skin. I've tried many, many natural and mainstream products and have not found anything that compares to the results I see with this!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1213263 on Mar 01, 2010

I like this product for it has a very nice smell and excellent price too! I've seen the difference in just two weeks. I will order again!

Great for oily skin!

Posted by Reviewer2298032 on Jul 07, 2011

I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it. He has oily skin and this serum drys so fast and it doesn´t leave any film on the skin. You can also use it under the cream if you have dry skin.

Nice improvement of acne-prone skin tone

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Nov 22, 2011

This has made a positive difference in my daughter's skin tone. It is smoother and less prone to breaking out. Although the description says it works for an oil-free moisturizer for oily skin, she finds it still is not quite enough on its own.

Great new product line!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2401467 on Feb 25, 2012

As my skin is aging I knew I wanted organic and holistic products. i love iHerb just for that reason. I will be ordering more products like these in the not too distant future!! Price and SUPER FAST service is a plus with iHerb. Thanks guys!!

OK

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Apr 08, 2012

It really works, my oily skin feels and looks much more healthier

A gel-like serum

Posted by bananadasha on Jul 19, 2012

I hated this serum as it balled up every time i tried to apply any cream on it. It balled up when I used foundation or pressed powder on it. But now I apply it in the evening and when I wake up in the morning I see that my skin is fresh and my skintone is even. If your skin is combination and sensitive it'll love this serum. It helps keep skin blemish-free for a long time.

bad!

Posted by shcbella on Jun 09, 2012

gel is not absorbed, but remains on the face with adhesive tape. moisturizer on it is not smeared.

Great serum!

Posted by Reviewer3210901 on Dec 10, 2009

This does improve the texture and glow of your skin. Highly recommended to those with aging skin or those with oily skin who just need a light moisturizer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »