NIce but no visible results yet

Posted by Reviewer3117341 on Jun 19, 2013

I like the look and feel of the serum - light and not greasy, with no color - but haven't seen any fading of spots or brightening effect yet, after nearly a whole bottle.

Love this serum

Posted by Reviewer1167877 on Jul 04, 2013

The serum is light and non-greasy, it absorbs almost immediately and feels great on the skin. I love the pump bottle it comes in too, the pump is firm (but not overly so) and gives you great control over the amount of product you want to come out. I used this with an exfoliation routine and have seen a gradual brightening and evening out of my skintone, with some stubborn red marks fading. Will probably try the Evenly Radiant Creme in the near future too.

Radiant serum

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 11, 2013

Light gel with vitamin C. Does not irritate the skin, has a composition of many vitamins. Brightens, hydrates the skin and acts beneficially. I have combination skin.

LOVE DERMA E BEST VALUE SERUM

Posted by 4958802731681861326 on Oct 24, 2014

i swear this is a super good value serum and it works incredibly well!!! I have a lot of pigmentations, but after using this for about 2 weeks, i noticed a small change in the shade of the pigmentation! It will prob tak awhile to fade the entire pigmentaiotn, but so far its doing well. Will continue to purchase other serums! Really love Derma E :)

Muy buenos componentes

Posted by ROSSITA on Jan 16, 2015

Tiene muy buenos componentes. *********** **************** Si te ayude con esta revision, marca SI, abajo, y para más opiniones ve a mi nick

It works.

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Oct 14, 2013

I put this on a clean face and love the feel. I'll keep re-ordering, as the ingredients are beneficial to the skin

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 25, 2013

i tried several products of this brand. they are all good, and good for 43yo me and my 10yo daughter.

Somehow a little too astringent for dry skin

Posted by aislinn on Jun 18, 2014

This is somehow a little too astringent for dry skin but it is still acceptable. May need to use it for a long time to see actual results.

Good Moisturizer For Combination Skin

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 18, 2016

It's a clear, none greasy, gel like texture. Seems pleasant without being too overpowering. Good moisturizer for combination oily skin. I didn't notice any brightening effects. Once opened, advisable to finish the product within 6 months as the consistency seems to change if you don't use it for too long. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

nice and softy

Posted by 5068244005726177847 on Mar 25, 2014

Softy ,moisture,practic.i like it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »