Derma E, Evenly Radiant Day Cream, SPF 15, with Vitamin C, 2 oz (56 g)

Excellent product

Posted by 5474766510727002408 on Jan 30, 2014

After the summer of 2012 my skin was quite sun-damaged. I had brown spots on my nose and forehead, so I decided to try the Evenly radiant line. I bought the peel, toner, serum and day creme with SPF 15. I used this creme every day after toning (through fall, winter and spring; in the summer I used another product with higher SPF and then came back to this moisturizer). Using this creme along with other products from the same line I managed to get rid of all the brown spots and am still using this line to keep blemishes under control. The creme has a nice structure and is easy to spread on. It has a very mild, pleasant smell. It feels great on my skin - it causes to irritations and moisturizes very well. I also use it around the eyes and have no problems with that. The creme works well with makeup. My combination skin isn't any oilier than usual and I haven't noticed any breakouts or clogged pores because of this creme. I highly recommend it.

Great product!!

Posted by 5733072551932697133 on Feb 15, 2013

First time derma e user...this product is amazing!!! has my skin glowing. I have combination skin...no breakouts! Its toned my skin too...

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 25, 2013

i tried several products of this brand. they are all good, and good for 43yo me and my 10yo daughter.

leaves white marks

Posted by 5289647539371432687 on Aug 05, 2014

Its very light and only has 15 spf but it doesnt absorb in the skin very well. Has no smell which is good. I will try other day creams with spf.