Drying

Posted by Savvymamasg on Mar 24, 2015

Didn't work for me. My skin was itchy and dry upon application

Sits on your skin..

Posted by Merinee on Mar 22, 2015

I personally didn't like the cream very much, after putting it on you could still feel it sitting on your skin. It doesn't absorb well. I gave it to my mom and she isn't bothered by "sitting on skin" effect and uses it on daily basis.

It breaks me out

Posted by 4744693195785416293 on Jan 21, 2015

The cream feels quite heavy on my skin and it clogs my pores - my skin is now bumpy and it actually broke me out (I've never had SIX fully-grown pimples on my nose before). I was hoping my skin would get used to it and stop reacting, but it's been two weeks and it only looks worse. However after having spent 20$ on a cream I'm reluctant to throw it away. My skin is usually the same (I'd say normal) no matter what I put on it, but this is one of the rare products that actually don't work for me. I will use it up by spring and then buy something lighter and with higher spf.

Good but not absorbed

Posted by Reviewer2423110 on Oct 10, 2014

very poorly absorbed cream, seems creates a film. In the rest it is good.

leaves white marks

Posted by 5289647539371432687 on Aug 05, 2014

Its very light and only has 15 spf but it doesnt absorb in the skin very well. Has no smell which is good. I will try other day creams with spf.

Excellent product

Posted by MancaSenicar on Jan 30, 2014

After the summer of 2012 my skin was quite sun-damaged. I had brown spots on my nose and forehead, so I decided to try the Evenly radiant line. I bought the peel, toner, serum and day creme with SPF 15. I used this creme every day after toning (through fall, winter and spring; in the summer I used another product with higher SPF and then came back to this moisturizer). Using this creme along with other products from the same line I managed to get rid of all the brown spots and am still using this line to keep blemishes under control. The creme has a nice structure and is easy to spread on. It has a very mild, pleasant smell. It feels great on my skin - it causes to irritations and moisturizes very well. I also use it around the eyes and have no problems with that. The creme works well with makeup. My combination skin isn't any oilier than usual and I haven't noticed any breakouts or clogged pores because of this creme. I highly recommend it.

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 25, 2013

i tried several products of this brand. they are all good, and good for 43yo me and my 10yo daughter.

Great product!!

Posted by 5733072551932697133 on Feb 15, 2013

First time derma e user...this product is amazing!!! has my skin glowing. I have combination skin...no breakouts! Its toned my skin too...