not the best

Posted by Reviewer2239723 on Feb 01, 2009

removes the makeup but leaves a dry feeling around my eyes

Great for sensitive eyes

Posted by Reviewer2452603 on Nov 02, 2009

It is great for sensitive eyes and removes eye make up quite well. I do however wish they would improve the packaging because it flips open easily when travelling.

Not the same...

Posted by Reviewer2888170 on Jan 30, 2013

I bought this makeup remover thinking it was the same eye makeup remover I've always bought by Derma E, Eyebright Eye Makeup Remover. I couldn't find any information on this product to say otherwise so I went ahead and ordered it. I was very disappointed to find that it is not the same product, it is a different eye makeup remover with a different formulation. It is nowhere near as effective. Derma E Eyebright Remover was perfect. It made removing eye makeup a breeze. I've never found another product that has come close to it. As far as I'm concerned Evenly Radiant Makeup Remover in no way takes the place of Eyebright Eye Makeup Remover and I would return it if I could.

Works ok

Posted by 5483242500948390047 on May 08, 2015

It takes more effort on mascara than I would like, but other than that it removes my make-up well. I tend to get in my eyes a lot working on the mascara so thankfully it is fairly gentle.

OK but not good

Posted by 5469792598031498414 on Oct 28, 2015

It takes a while to get of the makeup and it dosent feel completely clean after. And I gave to take quite much so my bottle run out pretty fast. Sometime I even have to wash one more time because I still got foundation or eyeliner left. The good thing is that it dosent dry out my aldready dry skin.

So far so good

Posted by 4966890888261624759 on Aug 04, 2016

This eye makeup remover cannot clean up all mascara, will not buy again⋯⋯

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3274369 on Jul 29, 2010

I don't wear makeup very often, but this does a pretty good job at getting the mascara off!

Okay...

Posted by Reviewer1998534 on Jul 05, 2009

Works well, doesn't irritate eyes, generally not bad, just a little too sticky. I like azulene based liquid or Jason's Quick Clean eyemakeup remover pads a little better.