Works well, no sting

Posted by Reviewer2400819 on Apr 01, 2009

I had to find a non oily eye makeup remover and tried several before buying this product. It is the ONLY non-oily product I've tried that removes all traces of makeup without burning or stinging. I did not have the problem with dryness mentioned by one reviewer. But I do apply moisturizer after make up removal so if you do feel dryness that might help.

remover that goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer2307435 on May 07, 2009

Will stick with this product forever. A little bit goes a long way, which means it lasts a long time. Doesn't leave eyes feeling oily. Can follow with my own eye cream at night.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3161026 on Aug 23, 2009

This is a great product! I am on my second bottle already. It works great, just as good as any other "non-green" brand. It is very good for my sensitive eyes and skin. A little bit of this goes a long way.

Olga Podlubnaya

Posted by Reviewer1911123 on Jan 05, 2009

I love the product without any reservations. It is the best one I've ever have. I use it for last two years and definitely will continue. All the best, Olga

Great product

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

Excellent remover for both face and eye makeup. No dry out. Love Derma E's products. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Love this one!

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Mar 15, 2015

An excellent product that does the job perfectly and doesn't irritate my very sensitive eyes.

sava

Posted by savana on Jun 20, 2016

Perfect

works great

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Feb 27, 2010

I was a bit skeptical-I didn't think a natural product like this would work to remove eye makeup, but it works great. I wear liquid eyeliner and mascara, and this stuff does the job. Plus, it's vegan, which is so very very important.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2824079 on May 23, 2010

Takes mascara off without taking your eyelashes off too.

Loved this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2072529 on Jul 16, 2010

Wonderful product and it didn't irritate my eyes...