Great product

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

Excellent remover for both face and eye makeup. No dry out. Love Derma E's products. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Works well, no sting

Posted by Reviewer2400819 on Apr 01, 2009

I had to find a non oily eye makeup remover and tried several before buying this product. It is the ONLY non-oily product I've tried that removes all traces of makeup without burning or stinging. I did not have the problem with dryness mentioned by one reviewer. But I do apply moisturizer after make up removal so if you do feel dryness that might help.

good make up remover, but needs to be applied several times

Posted by 5482891981101038269 on Apr 07, 2015

I used to buy Clinique remover, but that was oily and too expensive. This one doesn't irritate the skin, isn't oily, but you have to apply it several times to get rid of all make up.

Olga Podlubnaya

Posted by Reviewer1911123 on Jan 05, 2009

I love the product without any reservations. It is the best one I've ever have. I use it for last two years and definitely will continue. All the best, Olga

remover that goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer2307435 on May 07, 2009

Will stick with this product forever. A little bit goes a long way, which means it lasts a long time. Doesn't leave eyes feeling oily. Can follow with my own eye cream at night.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3161026 on Aug 23, 2009

This is a great product! I am on my second bottle already. It works great, just as good as any other "non-green" brand. It is very good for my sensitive eyes and skin. A little bit of this goes a long way.

not the best

Posted by Reviewer2239723 on Feb 01, 2009

removes the makeup but leaves a dry feeling around my eyes

works great

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Feb 27, 2010

I was a bit skeptical-I didn't think a natural product like this would work to remove eye makeup, but it works great. I wear liquid eyeliner and mascara, and this stuff does the job. Plus, it's vegan, which is so very very important.

Love this one!

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Mar 15, 2015

An excellent product that does the job perfectly and doesn't irritate my very sensitive eyes.

Good remover

Posted by 5543893091265023310 on Feb 04, 2015

I do like this remover. It's gentle on the eye