Good remover

Posted by 5543893091265023310 on Feb 04, 2015

I do like this remover. It's gentle on the eye

Works ok

Posted by 5483242500948390047 on May 08, 2015

It takes more effort on mascara than I would like, but other than that it removes my make-up well. I tend to get in my eyes a lot working on the mascara so thankfully it is fairly gentle.

Not the same...

Posted by Reviewer2888170 on Jan 30, 2013

I bought this makeup remover thinking it was the same eye makeup remover I've always bought by Derma E, Eyebright Eye Makeup Remover. I couldn't find any information on this product to say otherwise so I went ahead and ordered it. I was very disappointed to find that it is not the same product, it is a different eye makeup remover with a different formulation. It is nowhere near as effective. Derma E Eyebright Remover was perfect. It made removing eye makeup a breeze. I've never found another product that has come close to it. As far as I'm concerned Evenly Radiant Makeup Remover in no way takes the place of Eyebright Eye Makeup Remover and I would return it if I could.

Great for sensitive eyes

Posted by Reviewer2452603 on Nov 02, 2009

It is great for sensitive eyes and removes eye make up quite well. I do however wish they would improve the packaging because it flips open easily when travelling.

Make up remover

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on May 01, 2009

It's OK but not nearly as good as Almay pads or Body Shop's eye makeup remover. Not impressed.

Not the best.

Posted by Reviewer1487618 on Dec 15, 2011

Would not recommend for sensitive eyes. If it gets in mine it stings. It also seems to rub the makeup around instead of removing it completely. I have to rinse with water and a washcloth after.

won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer2588803 on Mar 13, 2012

irritates my sensitive eyes and doesn't work so well

no me ha gustado

Posted by 4761216891197404127 on Jan 10, 2015

no desmaquilla bien, la textura de la crema no me gusta, prefiero el desmaquillador de earth science. De esta marca me encanta la firming day cream, de las mejores que he probado.

Old MS

Posted by Reviewer1285469 on Nov 25, 2014

This is the best I have found for removing hard to get off face makeup not harsh smells okay and does not dry out skin...on my 3rd bottle...

Very good for my sensitive skin

Posted by 5562511433851077383 on Dec 13, 2014