Derma E, Exfoliating Mask, 4 oz

Posted by 5079366133002783467 on Mar 23, 2015

This mask is very good. I have used this twice and the skin is glowing !! Would recommend.

Derma E, Exfoliating Mask, 4 oz (113 g) (DME-00635)

Posted by 5104991357102618989 on Dec 26, 2014

great product. a bit drying if used more than 3x's per week. i use this in the shower on damp skin and rinse off 10 mins later or so. all in all a good exfoliant mask.

Pretty good exfoliant mask

Posted by 5479558820671876955 on Dec 10, 2014

I am impressed with the quality of this product, i really like it and will keep using.

Good product

Posted by 5112336758736072025 on Aug 12, 2014

I've been using it once a week in combination with another enzyme mask and it works for me. My skin is mixed and looks fresh after using it. I will reorder.

Genial

Posted by 5033194317195557974 on Aug 10, 2014

Le masque qu'on devrait tous avoir chez nous. Il picote les premières minutes mais pas de risque de rougeurs. Ayant la peau sensible et réactive aucune allergie. Le tube dure longtemps. Je suis fan ainsi que toutes les personnes à qui je l'ai fait essayé. Il rend la peau douce et détendu.

Worth trying

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

It has quite a strong pineapple smell. I like the texture, easily spread over your face. And it helps to absorb excess oil and exfoliate I think, my skin glows a little after using this :) Cheap and worth trying.

Good. not too dry after use.

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

As usual for other products of same brand, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Pretty good, stings a little

Posted by 5386007328055247765 on Feb 12, 2014

Overall what you'd expect, it exfoliates pretty well. It's kinda half transparent once it gets on the face. Has fruity scent, but not too strong. Also it stung a little in the first 2 minutes for me, I'm thinking it's the sea salt part and not allergies or such.

Love

Posted by 5203703020451160666 on Feb 11, 2014

It works

I love it!

Posted by MancaSenicar on Jan 30, 2014

I really love this mask. I have combination skin with oily T-line and this mask does wonders for the oily parts. I use it 2-3 times a week and it really helps balance the skin oil production.