This I love!!

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Feb 05, 2010

Soft and nice, smells good. Leaves my shiny and acne skin with a very even skintone despite the scars. Now I finally can go thorugh the day without foundation, because this cleanser and the cream in the same productline is actually erasing my acne scars!!

A little too dry for me.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I bought this since I use the cream, but I have found out that it leaves my combination skin dry. The lotion is pretty good though! For a cleanser a very good product is Azelique, Age Refining Cleanser. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I will buy it again

Posted by Karisma on Nov 03, 2013

This is gentle cleanser with no bad ingredient like SLS. It cleans my face without dryness. A smell also relaxes me. I don't see much impact on firming but I still love my face after washing with this cleanser.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Nov 22, 2012

I like the way it cleans my skin - and skin is not dry after cleaning

Liked it.

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on May 29, 2010

This cleanser thoroughly cleans the skin but can sometimes leave it a bit tight.

Not good for oily/acne prone skin

Posted by 5099893828934673797 on Aug 12, 2012

I bought this product after reading Dr. Perricones "Acne Perscription" book. It has all the ingredients he recommends topically. I used it for several months before realizing it may be making my face worse(breakouts). I stopped and my face gat much better. I usually have dry skin and it made it very oily.

Cleans n non drying

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on Aug 01, 2016

Really leaves yr face comfortably clean without the dry or stretched feel N it's so economical s u only need half a pump / which is sufficient if no make up It doesn't lathers up a lot- though w yr eyes closed u won't know - cos it feels like it's lathering / which is great

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer1486852 on Jan 17, 2012

Great smell like all the products on the line. Leaves my skin very clean without tighting it up.

Clean feeling

Posted by 4872739132882796987 on Jun 03, 2012

I use less than half a pump and this lathers up nicely and leaves my skin feeling fully cleansed.

Great results

Posted by 5180961163844183990 on Apr 24, 2016

I love Derma E products and this cleanser is fantastic..