Live up to my expectations

Posted by Reviewer1793288 on Mar 03, 2011

Just got the product a few days ago and can already see te difference. Not greasy, and leaves the skin beautiful and soft.

It's worth a try

Posted by 4721055713226160441 on Jul 01, 2013

I've been using the firming serum for a couple of weeks. I haven't noticed any difference yet. I'm 64 years old, and have some sagging in the jowl and neck area. I was hoping to see some firming there, but nothing yet.

GAVE MY BUMPS ON HANDS

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Feb 10, 2016

hive like bad reaction

Bad reaction

Posted by 5721691724584999960 on May 25, 2016

After using this product my face and neck broke out into a itchy rash. After a few weeks I tried using it again, this time just on my hands. Again I developed an itchy rash that lasted a few days. Not sure what it is about this serum because I have used many other products over the years without an adverse reaction.

Posted by 5424095121447291086 on Jan 06, 2014

It has a very light texture and it hydrates my skin in a very delicate way. When I started using it I had big issues with my skin as I get easily irritated from bad products. Now everything is back to normal, if not even better than ever. I use this in combination with the Derma E Overnight Peel and I feel my skin is softer and cleaner than it has been in years.

Love this serum!

Posted by Reviewer1199034 on Jun 02, 2011

This is a wonderful product! I use it twice a day before applying the Skin Eternal DMAE Cream, (Which is also an excellent product! I believe the products compliment each other very well.) It's very light and has a fresh scent. There is a noticable decrease in the fine lines around my eyes and mouth. My skin feels hydrated all day!

Derma E DMAE Alpha Lipoic C-Ester Serum

Posted by Reviewer2427644 on Jul 26, 2011

I love how lightweight this is. Smells good and I can see a difference in the morning -- definitely smooths lines and the skin's surface.

Everything together

Posted by Reviewer1704024 on Aug 22, 2011

Research says this is a winning combination. I have not had it long enough to tell a difference, but trust the product line

Great for redness

Posted by carrie on May 07, 2012

With regular use this noticeably reduced redness for me. It isn't the most moisturizing if using alone but works well in combination with other products as it soaks in easily.

Nice texture

Posted by Reviewer2387786 on Feb 20, 2012

Just starting using this, so I don't know if I'll notice any difference. It absorbs well, doesn't feel oily and is lightly scented. I seem to be breaking out a bit, but have to see whether this is from the serum or from not eating so well lately.